Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 14 Spells (from now :D)

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry if the font is to small!
These are ideas I was thinking about one day... So I decided put it on the forum :D Sorry but these might seem OVERPOWERED but it is for 14 pips so give it a break xD

Rank 14 Spells:
Level 98 Spell Quests + spells

Storm:
Hollows:
2450-2850 Storm Damage (can potentially kill with critical, it does:4,900 to 5,700)
Animation: A cave appears, and then it gets hit by a bolt of lightning and hit by waves, and what seems to look like thousands of bats, come out, and ram through the enemy.

Fire:
Hunting Group
500+2100 over Three rounds (Critical does: 1,000+4,200 over three rounds (1,400 each turn))
Animation: The fire elf field appears, and instead of one elf several elves jump out and then artemis comes out, (god of the hunt) and appoints ten elves to shoot at one opponent.

Ice:
Basilisk
2050-2650 Damage(Critical does 4,100 to 5,300 )
Animation: A little cave appears and lots of little serpants come out, when, a giant Icy Snake comes out and bites at the opponent.

Life:
Grand Piano
1,950-2450 Damage and Absorb 500 to everyone on your team
Animation: A Grand Piano Appears and a Imp comes on and plays on it, and the opponent hears bad music and you hear good music. :)

Death:
Undead Army
2,200 Damage and heal half to you. (Critical hits 4,400 )
Animation: A bunch of graves appear, and zombies look around after coming out of the grave and sap the life out of the enemy and then turns around and give it to you and go back into the ground.

Myth:
Half-Blood Ranch
(this in my opinion is crazy strong and should have the hardest quest)
Deal 275 damage and then hit 2500 (Critical hits 550 and then 5000, crazy strong )

Balance:
Bug Infestion
1,950-2,550 damage (Critical does 3,900 to 5,100 Damage)
Animation: A bunch of scarabs and scorpians appear of quicksand in the center of the field and jump at the opponent.

Well hope you liked my ideas :)
Enjoy Wizard101 everyone!
-Nicholas RubyShard level 60 wizard

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
i like the ideas except for basilisk. doesn't seem to icy to me. good job!

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Historian
May 01, 2010
yea pretty good. id say lower the powers a bit but yea
also the artimis part on the fire seems more myth than fire, why not just a hunting bugal or something?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
I like it except for the fire spell. I have a grandmaster fire and I don't like the over round spells. Many of my other fire friends agree. Other than that, you did great! :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Guys sorry about fire, I know it kinda seems a little corny, but it is kinda like a MUCH STRONGER form of fire elf, I picked Artemis also because Fire Elfs seem like they hunt, and Artemis is a Greek belief that she is the goddess of the hunt. Slammer111, maybe you thought it was more like a myth spell because it was a greek myth? but I can see that type of mistake. :? If this is not the reason, please reply to this and tell me, ok? I thought Basilisk would be a good ice spell because a basilisk looks like a serpant, and the next line is the most important, ok?

MOST IMPORTANT PART= These spells are kinda like More powerful versions of the 1 or 2 pip spell.
I hope that clarified some questions, and I like the grand piano spell for life most ;) ;) ;) ;) hehehe a little imp that does over 2k
I will let KingsIsle adjust the damage part, because I too, feel that these are a little overpowered ;P I could of made more revisions, but lets say I was short on time.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009