Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question Regarding Discontinued Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2011
Greetings Kingsisle,

I just wanted to know if the Epic bundle or the clothing set from the bundle could be brought back into the game for one day only such as the Throwback Thursdays. Let me know if this is possible.

Regards, Trevor Soul

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Well it might be possible we never know. It entire up to kingisle when and what they want to return. A lot of it has to do with player interests. If a pack did not sell well originally I would bet my wand on it that it will never return back. Returning options to shops I persume is expensive and they want to make sure they can make profit.

Survivor
May 23, 2011
I've heard that you can fish the prestigious robe and boots at the {Massive Fantasy Palace}. Is this still available to the players out there? Or was it a one time event like fishing for the rare wands in elephant graveyard, Zafaria?
Please let me know asap if I can still fish the prestigious robe and boots at the Massive Fantasy Palace. :)

Survivor
May 09, 2015
Sometimes during throwback Thursday, kingsile brings back popular items from the discontinued bundles, so your best bet is too wait in till the epic bundle gear shows up on Throwback Thursday.
Peace out wizards

Ethan Griffin Thorn 75
Ethan Life Caster 16

Survivor
May 23, 2011
But you didn't answer my question regarding fishing in the Massive Fantasy Palace. I've heard rumors that you can fish up a trunk in the waters around the palace. The trunk could either give you reagents, or one of 2 of the prestigious armor pieces (Robe, & Boots). Can someone confirm that this is still working?

Trevor Soul - 100
Trevor WildHeart - 78
Brian Frost - 53