Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Cyrus Drake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
(only for Cyrus Drake) How was your relationship with Malistare while growing up? was he nice to you or mean?also who is older an by how much?

Wolf DawnBlood
lvl 49 Master Of Balance

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
They're twins, Cyrus can't be older than Malistaire and Malistaire can't be older than Cyrus

-Elizabeth IceBlossom, level 50 Pyromancer and pyromaniac

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
SushiMiso2 wrote:
They're twins, Cyrus can't be older than Malistaire and Malistaire can't be older than Cyrus

you do know that one child has to be born first right? they don't all pop out at once.
-Rowan Deathbringer Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
I got another question for Cyrus. Why are you so mean?! Is it in your familie's blood or something? I mean, he almost had me expelled because it took me too long to deliver his laundry ("too long" as in 2 minutes)!!!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
fae115 wrote:
SushiMiso2 wrote:

you do know that one child has to be born first right? they don't all pop out at once.

Yes, but still they have to be born at near the same time, and even though one has to be older than the other it would only be about ten min.

Hero
May 19, 2009
iam pretty sure malistare was fine until his wife died, then he went insane over the grief of his wife

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
fae115 wrote:
SushiMiso2 wrote:

lol i no that! sry lol!