Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pip giving decks

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alright we have decks that gives a extra pip at the start of the match... making you have at least 4/5 pips... but where do i get it..... i'm a lvl93 ice wizard, in azteca (i leveled jumped alot in krok) and i know i seen lvl 96 decks have them... bazaar is useless till i hit polaris levels....is there a boss in krystilis i fight that could drop a ice deck with pip giving... and hopefully critical too, but not picky.. or do i need to craft it.... buy a taco, do a handstand as i spin it on my pinky toe singing hey macarana, as the divine gods cast the deck 32 miles away from my location.... how do i get these decks... i ask everyone i seen with one and get the blank idk...

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Aside from the Polaris decks, other school decks, and Darkmoor decks, I think you'll find the Deck of Winter Shadow most helpful (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Deck_of_Winter_Shadows#axzz4NNRYrppE). But unfortunately the only bosses who drop it are at the end of Khrysalis. I think (not sure) Tamulus is the earliest boss you fight that drops it, but they're all in the Hive or Shadow Palace. Check out the link, and happy farming.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I know for certain that there are pip decks dropped in Polaris and Morganthe drops some as well. It's mostly the characters that are lvl. 98+

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Level 93 in Azteca, you say?

Take a break from Azteca and head to Darkmoor. Pick up the ice deck recipes there. I'm very partial to decks with triangle sockets -- I think there's a triangle deck recipe there for each school.

You'll need to do some farming to get the motes you'll need.

Alternately, once you make it into Polaris, there's a merchant that sells pip decks for gold.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Liam Wyrmhammer on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
Level 93 in Azteca, you say?

Take a break from Azteca and head to Darkmoor. Pick up the ice deck recipes there. I'm very partial to decks with triangle sockets -- I think there's a triangle deck recipe there for each school.

You'll need to do some farming to get the motes you'll need.

Alternately, once you make it into Polaris, there's a merchant that sells pip decks for gold.
darkmoor is lvl 100...... tartaru is 90... and as of right now till tuesday, i have no membership in pitch black waters

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
camahawk on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
alright we have decks that gives a extra pip at the start of the match... making you have at least 4/5 pips... but where do i get it..... i'm a lvl93 ice wizard, in azteca (i leveled jumped alot in krok) and i know i seen lvl 96 decks have them... bazaar is useless till i hit polaris levels....is there a boss in krystilis i fight that could drop a ice deck with pip giving... and hopefully critical too, but not picky.. or do i need to craft it.... buy a taco, do a handstand as i spin it on my pinky toe singing hey macarana, as the divine gods cast the deck 32 miles away from my location.... how do i get these decks... i ask everyone i seen with one and get the blank idk...
Black Hole, Palace of Fangs, Galleries and Morganthe drop them in Khrysalis. You can craft them in Darkmoor but that's not until level 100. You will probably hit level 100 before reaching the Hive though anyways.