Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick Academy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2016
You should be able to switch over to that school in maybe the 2nd arc or third.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
After completing the third arc, the young wizard embarks on the 4th arc's newest challenge...

~

convincing Belladonna Crisp that she's teaching magic wrong.

Anyway, back to the real topic, I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but at the end of the 2nd arc we do graduate Ravenwood as full-fledged wizards, exalted in our schools of magic! There is no reason to go back to a lower-ranking education although perhaps having the option to start out in Wysteria would be really neat!

Wysteria is definitely weird though. Especially with the young wizards there levitating and running on invisible hamster wheels.

On the other hand, we have things like bee dance and the Wu Realm.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yes, I agree that it wouldn't make any sense to go back as a student. Some ideas that I've had for a Wysteria Update include maybe you going back to Wysteria, but as a substitute teacher for a day. That would be cool.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
thelastdiviner on Aug 19, 2016 wrote:
After completing the third arc, the young wizard embarks on the 4th arc's newest challenge...

~

convincing Belladonna Crisp that she's teaching magic wrong.

Anyway, back to the real topic, I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but at the end of the 2nd arc we do graduate Ravenwood as full-fledged wizards, exalted in our schools of magic! There is no reason to go back to a lower-ranking education although perhaps having the option to start out in Wysteria would be really neat!

Wysteria is definitely weird though. Especially with the young wizards there levitating and running on invisible hamster wheels.

On the other hand, we have things like bee dance and the Wu Realm.
Now that sir, is harder than soloing Rasputin and Darkmoor and Omen combined. Wysteria was a world that just irked me every single time on my storm. They constantly belittled Ravenwood, Diego, and so many others, when they're so incompetent that a student solved their biggest problems for them. One that isn't even very good in Ravenwood standards yet.