Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet talents buyback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2015
What if you could buyback one pet talent for Crowns?

Many a pet fails late in the training process. How about a one chosen talent buyback for say 5000 crowns for another talent already in the existing pool?

Would anyone be interested in that?

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
I would. A lot. Ticks me off a lot when I think I'm THIS close to getting an ideal pet, only for it to be burdened with a selfish talent, or an unwanted talent from the first generation of parents. It usually happens to be when a pet is around Ancient/Epic, and it's always disappointing. Great Idea!

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I agree, it becomes too costly and time consuming to train and breed pets, you give up at a certain point and become discouraged. I think that's a very good idea, as long as it is from the existing pool of talents, that would only be fair. But I'd definitely want to be able to select only the talent I wish to change, I wouldn't want it to change any talent randomly and mess up the pet altogether.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
a talent buy back sounds interesting but the price is a bit high if it was something like 1k per talent swap that'd extremely helpful