Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talent Searching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Hello, fellow wizards!

I'd suggest a feature for the new hatching kiosk.
Before I do though, the hatching kiosk was a wonderful addition to the game. It made collecting pets easier, and to obtain one's "perfect pet" not as much of a hassle. Props to all those who made the pet aspect of the game x100 better!

In addition to this though, numerous wizards take the time to search the hatching kiosk for their desired pet and talents. For example, I, as a Balance wizard have been wanting to find a Noble Kookabura with Double Balance DMG (Dealer + Giver), Double Resist (Proof + Defy), and MC Fairy, but finding these specific talents on a particular pet could be quite a hassle.

With this in mind, I'd like to suggest a feature where you are able to search up particular pet talents on the hatching kiosk. I'll give a general idea of it below.

A UI option in the Hatching Kiosk will have a search button. When a wizard clicks that search button, the regular pet UI will appear (talents of pet, image of pet, and such). In this UI, the pet talents will be empty. When a person clicks on one of the talent slots, a menu will pop up where they have the option to select a pet talent found in W101; the wizard can select a minimum of one but a maximum of five pet talents (listed and could be categorized in alphabetical order, school, rarity, and/or type of talent (may cast, for example)). Besides this, the wizard also has the option to select what kind of pet they'd like these talents to be manifested in, but is not mandatory to put in (perhaps a Golem, for example?). When the wizard clicks enter, a list of pets, depending on their specified options, will appear with the talents and/or pet they've listed in their search. They can then search through those options for their "perfect pet".

Any thoughts on my idea? It may sound a little complex, but I believe it may be worth it.

Kelly.
W101 Excelsior.