Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet talent reroll System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2015
Please add a talent reroll system to the pet's. Pet's fail way too often and it's such a waste of actual time since you have to wait a week for plants and snacks. Basically what the talent reroll thing is, you can select a talent that your pet has trained and reroll THAT specific talent to something else random in the pool for crowns or gold for members. We need SOMETHING done for this. Please!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
YES!!!!Gosh, If I could change just a talent or two, I would on some of my pets. I have many pets on the brink of being perfect, but they fail at the last minute (Ex: like, at mega DX)

But imo, I would like to be able to see all of the talents in my pets list that I could handpick what I want. There could be a limit to one to two talents per pet and the requirement of the pet being at a high age lvl such as mega or epic. Also, if it does cost crowns, I hope it is not a crazy amount, the highest I'm willing to go is about 1,000 per change.