Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Storage !!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
An idea came to me when I was at my privet fishing spot (Mystic fishing bundle) for pet collectors and over flow of pets. School them pet resorts you can place in your house that will ( X interact ) take you to a little
pet area you can store them at.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A pet storage area such as a zoo, a play barricaded area filled with toys the pets could interact with etc. have all been mentioned as means for storing our pets.

With new pets being constantly added to the spiral, it's easy how these creatures can take of many spaces.

Having an allocated area where we could both store and interact with them would be splendid.

These pets also would not count towards the overall storage of the castle, but rather should have their own storage limit of their own.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FurryFool on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
An idea came to me when I was at my privet fishing spot (Mystic fishing bundle) for pet collectors and over flow of pets. School them pet resorts you can place in your house that will ( X interact ) take you to a little
pet area you can store them at.
Yes! That would be really good!

Anthony had a similar idea and was thinking about this just an hour before you were! (Link here.) It's something that's come up a lot and with pet collecting badges and the pet kiosk it's a prime time for introducing our own Pet Parlours of some description

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
Yes! That would be really good!

Anthony had a similar idea and was thinking about this just an hour before you were! (Link here.) It's something that's come up a lot and with pet collecting badges and the pet kiosk it's a prime time for introducing our own Pet Parlours of some description
I seem to remember, on my old wizard (Gabriel Lightwielder, , not currently in use.), that he had a "Pet Fun Room" in his Red Barn Farm. I loved it! I would love a Pet Parlour-like item! And if we need a Pet Vault, it could be a doghouse! (Because of it's symbolic pet thing. Also, DOGHOUSE!)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Long time ago I posited an idea: pet hotel.

Any type of pet storage might be nice.

Be nice to have one on the grounds of one's 'castle' in Wiz 101, a pen, a hotel, maybe a cage for birds? Small or to normal size on the land, click X and go in and it's a lot bigger.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Lookit Light on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
I seem to remember, on my old wizard (Gabriel Lightwielder, , not currently in use.), that he had a "Pet Fun Room" in his Red Barn Farm. I loved it! I would love a Pet Parlour-like item! And if we need a Pet Vault, it could be a doghouse! (Because of it's symbolic pet thing. Also, DOGHOUSE!)
I put some random pets in the pen on the Red Barn grounds. It looks nice. Also some in the barn if I remember (not sure.)

I try to put the pets where they seem to fit in, but it would be nice to have as many as I could, in one place, without taking up the bric a brac space or the physical space.