Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet house / sorter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I suggest you make a pet house that people can show off all there hard collected pets in and that they can sort them in. It is so hard right now to sort pets. Your pet feature is one of your most popular, and I'm sure most money making features, please make it more user friendly for the collectors. A house they could all fit in, that say you could turn on different sorting features, like sort by type, and each type goes into a diffent room (i.e. balance into a balance room, storm into a storm room, etc) Then in each of those rooms have on the walls a place to put each pet to display them. with their names visable.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SCARLET4WIZ on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
I suggest you make a pet house that people can show off all there hard collected pets in and that they can sort them in. It is so hard right now to sort pets. Your pet feature is one of your most popular, and I'm sure most money making features, please make it more user friendly for the collectors. A house they could all fit in, that say you could turn on different sorting features, like sort by type, and each type goes into a diffent room (i.e. balance into a balance room, storm into a storm room, etc) Then in each of those rooms have on the walls a place to put each pet to display them. with their names visable.
There are over 800 different pets in W101 so my thoughts on a Pet House are probably a bit optimistic!

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to have a Pet House like you describe where we can store and show all our different pets we've collected. Due to the number of different pets available it would probably allow just one of each body-type and have them arranged so we can go in and have a little look at the collections.

It would be lovely if there were different ways to arrange them - school, mini collections (eg all the beetles together), or however we choose. There could be a little tome with details of the pets collected and their location...kind of like how museums have a mini map showing where different exhibits are.

How I'm describing it sounds a little clinical and not so pet-friendly, so the rooms could be cosy and pet friendly. Perhaps even introducing pet toys (scratch posts, climbing frames, pet beds etc) as housing items to decorate it and make it a Pet Paradise!

It would be a lot of work to design and make but I think a lot of us would really love to be able to do something like this. It could even be a special crafting project where we craft additional rooms as we need them!

I'd be happy to put a lot of work into making something like this for my wizard pets