Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Hatch Weekend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Pets continually become a larger and more exciting part of the game. Each year tons of pets are released into the game. The challenge of collecting pets becomes a larger task with each pet release.

Idea: Free pet hatching weekend once a year for members.

Free, being zero crown cost. There would still be the 40-60k gold cost of hatching pets, but this would be a fun new weekend that I am sure would gather a ton of excitement and get a lot of memberships going again.

As always, thanks for continually making this game a better place for all :)

Administrator
Storm Dealer on Feb 13, 2020 wrote:
Pets continually become a larger and more exciting part of the game. Each year tons of pets are released into the game. The challenge of collecting pets becomes a larger task with each pet release.

Free, being zero crown cost. There would still be the 40-60k gold cost of hatching pets, but this would be a fun new weekend that I am sure would gather a ton of excitement and get a lot of memberships going again.

We love themed events and offers like this, so perhaps it could be implemented. I'll let our marketing team know and they can consider it.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Storm Dealer on Feb 13, 2020 wrote:

does that mean like no cooldown between hatches? or like you can hatch x amount of pets for free (preferably with no cooldown)?