Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet for St. Patricks

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I thought of a new Pet idea. So you know how we have a Pet Snowball, Pet Rock and Pet Coal. I introduce to you the Pet POTATO!

It would be based but also have it's own spell similar to the Snowball pet's spell called Potatoe of Power! (or something).

You'd cast the spell and basically the a potato would pop out of a portal (kind of like the Scorpion does in that spell) and then just the potato would fall onto the ground. Then I one of the following ideas happening: (not like on chosen at random, this would happen each time, I just didn't know which was best.)

1. The potato opens it's eyes like the pet does and peers at the enemy It then swells up really fast and takes a bite at the enemy.
2. The potato falls on to the ground through a portal above it then another, and another then a giant sack of potatoes comes and lands on the enemy!
3. The potato rolls to the enemy's feet and sits there for a moment before EXPLODING!
4. The Potato appears wedged in the ground like a plant. A water can appears and waters the potato then a POTATO GOLIATH comes out of the ground and smashes the enemy.
5. Or Potato appears in the ground and then gets watered when the ground shakes and all of a sudden an explosion of potatoes erupt from the ground and and potatoes land on the enemy.
This was my idea. It was ~random I know...

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016

Or maybe a flying pot of gold or something.

I have a zillion leprechaun and zillion imp pets.

There are so many myths and legends with a root in Ireland.

Maybe the white horse of Tir Na Nog.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
potato meteor! 4 pip 300-400 AoE does just like Blizzard and Meteor, but flings potatos, and when it hits the targets show's mashed potatos around their feet