Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby Overhaul

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Count me among the rare few who loves to race pets. I would love to see some attention brought back to the pet derby. Maybe incorporate the tracks available for practice to the ranked, increase the reward output, something, anything really, to get people active.

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Yes please!

Better ticket rewards, higher rewards for higher pet levels (to get more ancient and epic races happening), derby leader board, derby tournaments, and PLEASE fix the glitches, especially the extra lap!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Yes, the small but very passionate derby community has wanted an overhaul for awhile now. I definitely agree that some of the practice only tracks should be included in the ranked pool. Of course, I would love some brand new tracks (the highest we have is GH), but even I know that's a long shot right now. I'm still secretly hoping for a derby leaderboard and in-game derby tournaments. Derby races are significantly shorter than PvP matches, so I think that derby tournaments would work even better than PvP ones. After all, Diego wouldn't need to decide any winners.

Hopefully some new additions will come someday! I'm never giving up hope! :)

~Vanessa Mythdust

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
It would be fantastic to see some additions to the current pet derby system. I can't think of any new and original ideas in particular, but it would be so incredibly refreshing to experience something new at the Pet Pavilion!