Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Badges for Training Pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I know this might be lame for some but I would like to have some cool badges to recognize my efforts for training my pets. I have recently gotten into collecting and training pets. For me this is a lot of fun and would like to have a badge to show this is one of my current passions. I know there are others out there that are very serious pet trainers and they might like this idea too. I know there are some badges for playing the mini games. I was thinking that after training a certain number of pets to a level you could get a badge for it. Anywhere from like 20 to 50 pets trained to Epic, you would earn a badge that maybe is titled 'Epic Pet Trainer'

Some of the ideas I had for pet badges could be:
Caretaker of Pets or Pet Caretaker
Master of Pets or Pet Master
Pet Herder
Ancient Pet Trainer
Epic Pet Trainer
Mega Pet Trainer
Ultra Pet Trainer

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
This suggestion would be difficult to track simply because you can swap pets between wizards.

There are pet training badges for competing in Grumpy Gobblers and Way of the Ninja Pig. If anything, it's too bad there weren't badges added for the other games as well. Maybe some day.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
That is a marvelous idea, Linsilee, and I have another! Perhaps, since there are so many disparate types of pet species, as well as the variety within the schools, we should have a badge for training X amount of different kinds of pets called the "Zoologist" badge. Let's say, for the sake of argument, there are fifty different types of pets in the spiral. (I suspect there are way more than that, but I digress.) I suggest that you might earn the "Zoologist" badge for training thirty or thirty-five of them. Kingsisle will have the actual numbers and I believe a similar percentage can be arrived at in short order. There could be varying levels of Zoologist, starting at Junior passing through Master, Epic, and arriving at Ultra Zoologist. This is just an idea, but I think it has merit. Anyone agree? Disagree?