Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penguin and Snowangel

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
2 cards, that has (in my opinion) became the pinnacle to every Ice player..... but i would like a change...

Snow Angel, 8 pips, does AoT Damage, leaves a DoT, and Taunts (am surprised no one complains this being long) but what bugged me... and i know.... when else would we used it.... Why taunt? it really serves no use.....

Penguin: X pips, 1 shadow pip, 85 damage AoE (Tempest) I understand Ice and Storm are polar opposites, infact they make more of a rivalry schools than Ice/Fire Storm/Myth and I unnderstand Ice needed the power boost, and if anyone were to receive a cloned Tempest.... it be the polar opposite school.... but that Shadow Pip.... means nothing honestly..... dont add special effects... more damage.. nothing....

So here' my Compromise, hopefully i'll get your feedback

Snow Angel: lose the Taunt, in place for +20 Legion Shield, or +20 ice trap aoe..... or if anything, lose it for maybe 50+ damage...

Penguin....i'm ok if it goes to 65 damage for these, to make balance....
Casts +35 legion sheild
Cast stun
Removes 2 pips
or my favorite... leaves a 100 Absorb shield on caster and being a X pip... make the Absorb Shield follow.. 14 pips... Penguin.... 1400 Absorb

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
camahawk on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
2 cards, that has (in my opinion) became the pinnacle to every Ice player..... but i would like a change...

Snow Angel, 8 pips, does AoT Damage, leaves a DoT, and Taunts (am surprised no one complains this being long) but what bugged me... and i know.... when else would we used it.... Why taunt? it really serves no use.....

Penguin: X pips, 1 shadow pip, 85 damage AoE (Tempest) I understand Ice and Storm are polar opposites, infact they make more of a rivalry schools than Ice/Fire Storm/Myth and I unnderstand Ice needed the power boost, and if anyone were to receive a cloned Tempest.... it be the polar opposite school.... but that Shadow Pip.... means nothing honestly..... dont add special effects... more damage.. nothing....

So here' my Compromise, hopefully i'll get your feedback

Snow Angel: lose the Taunt, in place for +20 Legion Shield, or +20 ice trap aoe..... or if anything, lose it for maybe 50+ damage...

Penguin....i'm ok if it goes to 65 damage for these, to make balance....
Casts +35 legion sheild
Cast stun
Removes 2 pips
or my favorite... leaves a 100 Absorb shield on caster and being a X pip... make the Absorb Shield follow.. 14 pips... Penguin.... 1400 Absorb
Ice is overpowered at max level and really does not need any more buffs.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
If they want to create new spells that have some of these after affects, I'm fine with that and think they would be great. However, I personally believe that these spells should stay how they currently exist with the possible exception of just adding 50, but even that isn't completely necessary.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
My Ice is level 120, she has used snow angel exactly twice, once to see what it did and once just for fun, I would hardly call this a Pinnacle spell for ice wizards.