Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pekrons and How to Expand on Them

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
We have Aegon Statz in Ravenwood having us take Pekron readings and making Pekuliarities. He's supposedly part of a 'Gravulum Order', one of the two members we've seen so far. The other got possessed and quit. So all of this begs many questions. What are these Pekrons? To quote Aegon:

'Pekrons? Why they're invisible micromagic particles that exist and don't exist at the same time! In concentration, they create Pekuliarities!'

Now this doesn't explain an awful lot. Except how the Arcanum can exist and not exist at the same time. Well, not exactly the description given by Baba Yaga. This is:

'It exists in a place of its own, between Worlds of the Spiral, enabling us to guard against threats both from within... and without.'

Now wouldn't it make perfect sense if these mysterious trails both on the ceiling and outside of the Arcanum were concentrations of Pekrons being harnessed to keep the Arcanum steadily 'between Worlds of the Spiral'. Also, if there's one thing I've learnt by reading WAY too deeply into this game, never ignore a capital letter. That 'Worlds' means something.

But that's beside the point, how would we expand upon them despite a convenient explanation for the Arcanum's wacky state of semi-existence? The mysterious door locked behind a cage in the Arcanum. I think this school could harness Pekrons crazy state of semi-existence to their advantage. These spells could manipulate the state of play, or just other players. It'd be a brilliant school of tricks that everyone could learn. Quite frankly, Pekrons (as they are) are a bit boring and overlooked. This could explain the Arcanum's mystery (some of it at least) and also give everyone that manipulation school they want (but I don't think it should be called Time).

Well then, what do you guys think? Brilliant idea? Thinking too deeply into this? Then again, I always am. Leave your thoughts in a reply guys!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
We have Aegon Statz in Ravenwood having us take Pekron readings and making Pekuliarities. He's supposedly part of a 'Gravulum Order', one of the two members we've seen so far. The other got possessed and quit. So all of this begs many questions. What are these Pekrons? To quote Aegon:

'Pekrons? Why they're invisible micromagic particles that exist and don't exist at the same time! In concentration, they create Pekuliarities!'

Now this doesn't explain an awful lot. Except how the Arcanum can exist and not exist at the same time. Well, not exactly the description given by Baba Yaga. This is:

'It exists in a place of its own, between Worlds of the Spiral, enabling us to guard against threats both from within... and without.'

Now wouldn't it make perfect sense if these mysterious trails both on the ceiling and outside of the Arcanum were concentrations of Pekrons being harnessed to keep the Arcanum steadily 'between Worlds of the Spiral'. Also, if there's one thing I've learnt by reading WAY too deeply into this game, never ignore a capital letter. That 'Worlds' means something.

But that's beside the point, how would we expand upon them despite a convenient explanation for the Arcanum's wacky state of semi-existence? The mysterious door locked behind a cage in the Arcanum. I think this school could harness Pekrons crazy state of semi-existence to their advantage. These spells could manipulate the state of play, or just other players. It'd be a brilliant school of tricks that everyone could learn. Quite frankly, Pekrons (as they are) are a bit boring and overlooked. This could explain the Arcanum's mystery (some of it at least) and also give everyone that manipulation school they want (but I don't think it should be called Time).

Well then, what do you guys think? Brilliant idea? Thinking too deeply into this? Then again, I always am. Leave your thoughts in a reply guys!
(If KI allows me to mention), a school name and symbol have already been leaked for that door. I know what they are but I oughtn't mention them here (I don't want my post taking down).

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'm sure Pekrons will be expanded upon in the future and that we will get to go inside that door. I however, think that the phrase 'It exists in a place of its own, between Worlds of the Spiral, enabling us to guard against threats both from within... and without.' Just simply means that it is essentially it's own world that was built. It is not a fragment of the FirstWorld, I don't know if it really is like in it's own separate dimension per se, but perhaps it leads to the other dimensions etc. that everyone keeps talking about. Just my thoughts.....

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Just seems like wizard101's midichlorians: removing the magic one day at a time