Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Organized Quest Book

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I have only seen a couple posts on this. None from this year.

Here's the thing. You either do ALL the quests in every world, and then you are 20 levels higher but can't get the spell quests because you aren't in those worlds yet. Or you skip the quests and have to jump all over the place in your spell book.

It would be nice if you could sort your quests by world. So that if you just want to see quests in one world you can do that.

It always jumps you back to the main quest, then you are searching again. Over and over and over again. It is very frustrating.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
This is a good idea, be sure to post it in Feedback Friday, or the next K.I. Live (I hope you did for the one Yesterday) Until then, however, just try not accepting Side-Quests you know you aren't truly willing to complete.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 69
Level 21

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Definitely!

It's always a hassle cycling through the quest log and seeing quests fro various areas of the spiral.

There's no order like you mentioned.

It'd be more than a welcomed addition if this could somehow be altered to show much more of a sync between each world and it's quests within the book.

The main quest for the world would of course be first, followed by the order in which you've access to each section of said world.

Example: Quests in Wizard City would be ordered by say the three streets for instance; Cyclops Lane (Quests), Triton (Quests) and Firecat (Quests).

Not, Triton, Firecat and Cyclops Quests all on the same page in any random order.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Survivor
May 11, 2015
I wish that you can delete those unwanted side quests. I have had glitching in game occur and by turning the story line quests in, I got side quests. Oh well.

Madison FirePyre

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I am glad there is more people interested in this. At the moment I am running around back and forth with quests. Wish i could sort by location right now. Hopefully they do change it. Then next wizard I do it will be easier.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Phoenix Blade Ninj... on Apr 27, 2018 wrote:
This is a good idea, be sure to post it in Feedback Friday, or the next K.I. Live (I hope you did for the one Yesterday) Until then, however, just try not accepting Side-Quests you know you aren't truly willing to complete.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 69
Level 21
Where is Feedback Friday. I will be sure and post it there if I can find it. Thanks :)

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
Oh wow, I just submitted a reply about this to Feedback Friday hahah. This has also been on my mind for awhile now and as someone who has accidentally picked up *A LOT* of side quests throughout my time playing, it can be really confusing and sometimes frustrating sorting through all of them.

Calamity Singer
Alura Caster
Mariah
Jasmine