Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option for Old School PVP or the Ability to Customize Housing PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Hi, I was just wondering on the odds of this kinda thing happening, i think it would be an interesting addition to the game, like for house pvp could we get options or settings to change how pvp can be played? For instance to where we can use the original enchants like monstrous gargantuan, colossal, epic? But take it further than that like having a Custom Game Setting for PVP (talking about house pvp at least) I think this would a fun way to bring back the old ways of pvp and just give players that availability on customizing that aspect, i’m sure you could implement some kinda thing in the Arena as well have like specific game modes. Coming from a player that has played the game for many years almost back since the release of this game, i do miss certain aspects of the game how they were before some of these big changes. I think it could be very doable that something like this can be done, to be able to turn on and off some these options before a match of house pvp, for instance like i said about the enchants, you can turn on or off TC use, turn on or off the use of Shadow Spells, let players customize how they want to play pvp at least in the housing aspect of pvp!! Give players free control of how they want to play it, like before you entered the pvp ring give like a settings button to where the owner of that house can change the pvp settings before entering a duel !! i think this would be an awesome implementation to the game and i think allot of people would agree! I would love to hear feedback on this if possible!! I only wanna see this game to continue to thrive and grow, i grew up playing this game with close friends and it’s always had a place in my heart.