Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

October Fun!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I have to admit, I’m a sucker for both Halloween and Day of the Dead!

Here are a few things I would love see KI make available for the season:

Black and orange candy cane mount, with purple ribbons (easy design transfer!)
Purple and orange light strings (easy design transfer!)
Decorated dead tree
Pumpkin vine (if not a seed, then how about outside decoration?)
Candy Corn (the seed!)
An October dragon based on the fireling dragon. I have always thought is was a cool looking creature!

What would you like to see for October?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
Those things sound cool! I'd like to see more added to the Halloween celebration as well. I mean, it's Halloween for crying out loud!

Some things I'd like are higher level Halloween quests. Maybe make another Jack Hallow in Avalon or another higher level world with more serious quests? Instead of just collecting coins from pumpkins maybe there would be some kind of "Halloween only" enemies to battle? Or "Halloween only" items to collect for some cure to a deadly curse?

Maybe a higher level dungeon that has the field guard brothers as bosses? One floor with each brother leading up to Jack Hallow. Of course the bosses would cheat being high levels and Halloween bosses. What? People have worked around boss cheats many times. Just not something like the "I thought you wanted to hurt me" cheat.

Maybe more morphs for Halloween? Perhaps Banshee, Lost Soul and Field Guard morphs for the month of October.

Defender
May 27, 2013
I would really love to see an actual for crowns purchase permanent Halloween mount (*non-pack*)!

Each year I make repeated tries for the pack mounts and it always ends in frustration. I just want to buy one, out-right, done. There are winter / Christmas mounts for sale, so why not Halloween?

Thanks!