Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Notification of Gardening Harvest or Needs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Can we have a Gardening Harvest or Needs Notification while we are busy in Questing. So we know we need to go home to take care of our plants. A warning time to Harvest or Needs for the plants.

Would be great to have a Gardening Notify.

Greetings Armand
ArlenSpiritCatcher

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's nothing to notify about. Needs don't appear on plants while you are away. They only appear when you visit the area with plants.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
ArmandSecret on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Can we have a Gardening Harvest or Needs Notification while we are busy in Questing. So we know we need to go home to take care of our plants. A warning time to Harvest or Needs for the plants.

Greetings Armand
ArlenSpiritCatcher
That a very good idea yes indeed we all need a notification for that.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I think this would actually be pretty nice, but it would have to be set up in such a way that it wouldn't send notifications for every single plant. I have a 32-plant EMP garden and that would get very annoying to get 32 separate notifications.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Yes this is genius! I'm pretty fed up with going to my house and finding my plants dying or DEAD! We get a notification when our pets hatch. Do the same for gardening.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
ArmandSecret on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:

Greetings Armand
ArlenSpiritCatcher
a Gardening Harvest or Needs Notification Pop-up is a great idea.

At the moment, a wizard can randomly visit their houses with plants, and hope they have enough energy to manage their garden. Or visit their house once every 3-5 days to minimize managing plants.

And since gardening, training pets, and fishing all use the same source of energy, notifications would eliminate the guesswork in when to manage your plants.