Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Notes tab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
The inclusion of a "Notes" tab would be a valuable addition to the game.
Somewhere to write down things to remember or things that your character is working on. Often times after not logging on to Wizard101 for a few days, or not playing a certain character frequently, it can be difficult to recall what the characters current short term or long term goal is. If during gameplay you could jot down some notes, that information would be easy to recall days or weeks later.
Information such as what quest you're working on, why you're saving Braided Vines, which friend is always good for an assist, where you had good luck harvesting Scrap Iron, or simply reminding yourself to check on the Catch of the Day. The possibilities are endless.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd like to be able to make brief notes in my Friends list: who is who, who is an alt of another friend, needs a hatch, etc.

Or group them like many other games let you group friends into groups: pvp clan/team, farming group, pet hatching group, alts of one other friend, questing group, and family members.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This would be handy. I'd argue that we should just use the notepad feature on our computers but I can specifically recall multiple times when I got a new computer or wiped the hard drive and lost stuff like that. Keeping it in game would be way easier.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
YES - there are so many different ways they could do this and it would be SO helpful.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Alric Skyrider on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
The inclusion of a "Notes" tab would be a valuable addition to the game.
Somewhere to write down things to remember or things that your character is working on. Often times after not logging on to Wizard101 for a few days, or not playing a certain character frequently, it can be difficult to recall what the characters current short term or long term goal is. If during gameplay you could jot down some notes, that information would be easy to recall days or weeks later.
Information such as what quest you're working on, why you're saving Braided Vines, which friend is always good for an assist, where you had good luck harvesting Scrap Iron, or simply reminding yourself to check on the Catch of the Day. The possibilities are endless.
Yessssss this is a great idea and it can help little kids develop note taking schools.

Lvl 110
Lvl 66
Lvl 25

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Great idea! I think that would be a very handy addition
Trevor GoldenHaven lvl-101Trevor AshHaven lvl-42
Trevor ThunderHaven lvl-10 pvp rating-1264
Trevor FrostHaven lvl-5 pvp rating- 1465