Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightshade pet?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Hey guys, just need a bit of help on one thing; Where to get the Lord Nightshade pet.
I've heard its for death school only, and apparently you recieve it at lvl 42 (sorry If I'm wrong xD).
I've also heard you recieve the pet after you do a mission for the school, but I didn't get one. I'm not too sure on why I didn't, but I would like to know if there was any other possible place I could get it, instead of in a hatch..

Thanks,
Emma

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
3mmalineDaBest on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, just need a bit of help on one thing; Where to get the Lord Nightshade pet.
I've heard its for death school only, and apparently you recieve it at lvl 42 (sorry If I'm wrong xD).
I've also heard you recieve the pet after you do a mission for the school, but I didn't get one. I'm not too sure on why I didn't, but I would like to know if there was any other possible place I could get it, instead of in a hatch..

Thanks,
Emma
There is no such thing as a Lord Nightshade pet. There is, however, a Wraith pet and spell. And that is for the Death school only, level 48.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You must be a death wizard and be at least level 48 to get the quest from the death teacher, dwyorgon ( I spelled it wrong lol). Complete the quest and make sure you have access to dragonsypre. Good luck!!!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Yeah, had a feeling it was either a Nightshade pet or Wraith, Lolz I've done the quest, I'm death, had access to dragonspyre, but I don't have it..? ..Guess Ill have to hatch, aye, thanks anyways guys

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
3mmalineDaBest on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:

Thanks,
Emma
if you farm nightshade enough i believe he does drop a wraith pet from what i have heard but it is very rare to drop.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
3mmalineDaBest on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, had a feeling it was either a Nightshade pet or Wraith, Lolz I've done the quest, I'm death, had access to dragonspyre, but I don't have it..? ..Guess Ill have to hatch, aye, thanks anyways guys
You did read the level required, yes? You need to be level 48. You have not done this quest at level 42.
Don't waste your money on hatching when all you need to do is level up to get the spell and pet for free.