Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
i had this idea were there is a new world with mexican culture were people have whips and machetes.they wear sombreros and typical mexican clothing.like mariachi style.you could have mexican instruments as wands or whips and machetes.maybe the conflict would be that there is no water for the crop to grow and the people are hungry.because somebody is stealing the fresh water.I don't want this to happen only because im mexican but because Mexico is the number one when it comes to culture in America.but i would also like looking like a charro or mariachi with a machete or a whip.maybe ki would change it a bit im ok with that.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
luiscerve on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
i had this idea were there is a new world with mexican culture were people have whips and machetes.they wear sombreros and typical mexican clothing.like mariachi style.you could have mexican instruments as wands or whips and machetes.maybe the conflict would be that there is no water for the crop to grow and the people are hungry.because somebody is stealing the fresh water.I don't want this to happen only because im mexican but because Mexico is the number one when it comes to culture in America.but i would also like looking like a charro or mariachi with a machete or a whip.maybe ki would change it a bit im ok with that.
You should try Pirate101's Cool Ranch out. It's similar to your idea.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Or our Wizards could visit Cool Ranch.

Steven Ghoststalker