Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard101 School Quiz

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Hello everyone! I wanted to discuss a thought I had on the Wizard101 school quiz. The quiz has been the exact same for 7 years now. I think it is time for a change in the questions and format. The quiz gives you the wizard that corresponds to the jewel you choose every time. No matter how different you make your quiz, you will always get Ice if you choose Sapphire. I would really like to know my true, inner Wizard on here. Maybe we can come up with some questions for a new quiz too. Here are some ideas:
*Favorite Element: Earth, wind, fire, water, light, darkness
*Favorite Day: (Not sure about this one)
*Favorite type of Food

Please list some questions we could ask! Thanks!!

-Tim

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It does limit which gemstones it presents based on your responses though. I do think that some of the questions are a little odd.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Timothy Lifesinger on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
Hello everyone! I wanted to discuss a thought I had on the Wizard101 school quiz. The quiz has been the exact same for 7 years now. I think it is time for a change in the questions and format. The quiz gives you the wizard that corresponds to the jewel you choose every time. No matter how different you make your quiz, you will always get Ice if you choose Sapphire. I would really like to know my true, inner Wizard on here. Maybe we can come up with some questions for a new quiz too. Here are some ideas:
*Favorite Element: Earth, wind, fire, water, light, darkness
*Favorite Day: (Not sure about this one)
*Favorite type of Food

Please list some questions we could ask! Thanks!!

-Tim
Great idea The food could correspond to our professor's favorite food (check out Ravenwood Role Call on YouTube to find their favorite food) And, totally yes!!!!!! I hate how just a color of a jewel can determine your school That should be removed, or at least not the final deciding question.
  • To add to favorite element: Sun, shadow, ice, nature
  • Favorite thing to wear:

I can't think of any more that are on the top of my head, but that's a start! :) I'll be checking back to this and adding more later on. Great suggestion!

~ Ali

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I may just be being conservative here but i don't want that to happen. its a nostalgia thing and also any more questions aren't really needed and may make it confusing for the younger players who start out