Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new two person mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I think it would be a great idea to make the marleybone car into a two person mount. I have the car as a housing item but would really love to be able to actually use it as a mount.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
moondust545995 on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be a great idea to make the marleybone car into a two person mount. I have the car as a housing item but would really love to be able to actually use it as a mount.
Others have suggested it. KI hasn't said a word.
Personally, I'm really tired of multiple player mounts that cause game lag (the phoenix) or just take up way too much room to see around.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
moondust545995 on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
How about 4 person? 2 front and 2 at the back?!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
Others have suggested it. KI hasn't said a word.
Personally, I'm really tired of multiple player mounts that cause game lag (the phoenix) or just take up way too much room to see around.
Agreed. Sometimes I have a hard time to see where I'm going because of the Phoenix's huge wings!

But I think the MB Car is a neat idea, and I think it would drive at a low level of the ground.