Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Storyline or feature ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Idea 1: a vote kick in battle. But the vote kick would only work if everyone else wants the person to be voted off. (ex. 4 people, 3 people would have to vote), (3 people, 2 people would vote, etc)

Idea 2: Storyline: The Titans from the origin of the spiral are awakening which would be a threat, And hearing the past of the spiral explained better then it is now would be amazing. We could experience actual awakenings and epic quests. In the end there would be 3 dungeons that each show the awakening of the titans, (Giant, Dragon, Triton)

Idea 3: Ancient Magic: Magic that can summon things from the past, it could be a summoning element, but here's an idea that could work also

Undo: Undoes anything you did in the 2 rounds, and restores the pips you've used by then (if you damaged the enemy, it heals the enemy whatever damage you did and restores the pips back to you)

Idea 4: The Forgery: You can turn in spells, and depending on your level, you'll get a better version.
EXAMPLE: Trade in a 4 pip "Power Link" spell, and recieve a 6 pip "Super Link" at level 80.

If this sounds confusing, i'm sorry, I tried to explain this the best I could.

I'm thinking of more ideas right this second :)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Vote kicks would just lead to everyone being kicked out for being "too low-leveled" or "not the right school" without giving the player a chance. It's too easy to abuse and is probably why this feature has never been seen. Personally I hope it is never seen.

Redoing would also lead to trolling. Remember everyone triggering the cheat heals of that boss in Stormriven just because they could? I absolutely do not want some obnoxious kid dragging out a boss fight by constantly rolling back to moves he's played. Just plan your moves carefully and you won't need to undo stuff.