Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells of fire ice and storm

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
for fire i think there should be hero's and immolation (a star wars spell)


obi-wan pops up on a silent volcano and target is anakin target jumps to volcano and misses and falls to bottom of volcano and gets caught on fire

900-1000

storm should be ocean target is surfing and falls off surf board and drowns


600-800

i have no idea for ice please post a reply after reading thank you
now i have an idea its frozen attack it freezes target and stuns target for two rounds 500-550


tylerlifecaller level 37 pyromancer fire/life now lvl 43 now 44

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
71
I'll take a gander.Here are my ideas.


1.Fire Wyvern 500-575
2.Storm Wyvern 495-550
3.Ice Bird 395-435
4.Storm Bird 400-510
5.Ice Wraith-400
6.Fire wraith-400
7.Storm Wraith -400

These are just ideas.KI please take into consideration.

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
sparkstar1209 wrote:
I'll take a gander.Here are my ideas.


1.Fire Wyvern 500-575
2.Storm Wyvern 495-550
3.Ice Bird 395-435
4.Storm Bird 400-510
5.Ice Wraith-400
6.Fire wraith-400
7.Storm Wraith -400

These are just ideas.KI please take into consideration.


those are not your ideas, you just changed the element of already made spells

and when making new spells fire should never be stronger then storm, even if that fire spell had 2 jedi in it

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
4
Why does the Damage change so much? Shouldn't they all be the same damage?

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
ZakkiEBoi wrote:
Why does the Damage change so much? Shouldn't they all be the same damage?
not exactly i have more fire damage the sun crashes into you 700-900 electric attack 3 lightning bolt hit you 200+600 three rounds frozen bandit 600 give 300 health to user

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
DarthNexus wrote:
sparkstar1209 wrote:
I'll take a gander.Here are my ideas.


1.Fire Wyvern 500-575
2.Storm Wyvern 495-550
3.Ice Bird 395-435
4.Storm Bird 400-510
5.Ice Wraith-400
6.Fire wraith-400
7.Storm Wraith -400

These are just ideas.KI please take into consideration.


those are not your ideas, you just changed the element of already made spells

and when making new spells fire should never be stronger then storm, even if that fire spell had 2 jedi in it
its my ideas they can fire is actually the most powerful tied with storm

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
320
sparky1233334444 wrote:
ZakkiEBoi wrote:
Why does the Damage change so much? Shouldn't they all be the same damage?
not exactly i have more fire damage the sun crashes into you 700-900 electric attack 3 lightning bolt hit you 200+600 three rounds frozen bandit 600 give 300 health to user



ok, first of all, storm shouldn't have damage over time. that's for fire school.

i think lightning bolt should just hit not do damage over time.

as for frost bandit only death students can steal health.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
29
x shakes head sadly x

im sorry but WHY do you people want new spells so much? And even if ya do, at least make up some that are CREATIVE and not just taking other elements from other schools into ice wyvern or something! PLUS, i already posted on other two of these same related topics that each school specifically have their own uniquness (spelled right?) and i will post them HERE AGAIN! (oh yeah now i remember all the school's stuff) better listen up people!

1. Fire- overtime damage
2. Storm- strongest attacks
3. Ice- High health and protections
4. Myth- Minions
5. Life- Healing spells
6. Death- Take/Give health
7. Balance- Helpful in swords and traps combos

There, if you guys STILL want to make up new spells for the schools, then take notice! :x

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 47 Pyromancer

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
sparky1233334444 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
sparkstar1209 wrote:
I'll take a gander.Here are my ideas.


1.Fire Wyvern 500-575
2.Storm Wyvern 495-550
3.Ice Bird 395-435
4.Storm Bird 400-510
5.Ice Wraith-400
6.Fire wraith-400
7.Storm Wraith -400

These are just ideas.KI please take into consideration.


those are not your ideas, you just changed the element of already made spells


and when making new spells fire should never be stronger then storm, even if that fire spell had 2 jedi in it
its my ideas they can fire is actually the most powerful tied with storm


it doesnt matter if there your ideas, storm should always have the most powerful spells

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
71
DarkWolfHunter wrote:
x shakes head sadly x

im sorry but WHY do you people want new spells so much? And even if ya do, at least make up some that are CREATIVE and not just taking other elements from other schools into ice wyvern or something! PLUS, i already posted on other two of these same related topics that each school specifically have their own uniquness (spelled right?) and i will post them HERE AGAIN! (oh yeah now i remember all the school's stuff) better listen up people!

1. Fire- overtime damage
2. Storm- strongest attacks
3. Ice- High health and protections
4. Myth- Minions
5. Life- Healing spells
6. Death- Take/Give health
7. Balance- Helpful in swords and traps combos

There, if you guys STILL want to make up new spells for the schools, then take notice! :x

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 47 Pyromancer





I don't care if I'm using other elements.They are just IDEAS. I would like it if we could just post ideas,not opinions.Let people say what add-ons to elements or new spells they want.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
Otys wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
ZakkiEBoi wrote:
Why does the Damage change so much? Shouldn't they all be the same damage?
not exactly i have more fire damage the sun crashes into you 700-900 electric attack 3 lightning bolt hit you 200+600 three rounds frozen bandit 600 give 300 health to user



ok, first of all, storm shouldn't have damage over time. that's for fire school.

i think lightning bolt should just hit not do damage over time.

as for frost bandit only death students can steal health.
o yea thats right ill change it to do 800 instead of 200+600

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
i have another for storm

death star
the death star hits you one time then disappears because a rebel destroyed it
500 to all enemies then it comes back but not completed as the 2nd death star and hit all enemies one time with a laser beam again then disappears again for same reason

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
and fire is major heat

a lava wave goes and hits target and then goes away and leaves a bomb the bomb explodes and hits all enemies then gives every friend a blade of they're class and a balance blade and a tower shield lava wave 500-600 bomb 600-1000
i also have fire armor absorb 240 per pip x spell and major heat is 6 pips




ice will be in next reply




please reply after this

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
the ice one is winter hits all enemies for 600-650 comes back again before the one who used it and hits all enemies for same amout as last hit three times and stuns after the first hit and three times it comes back


Defender
Mar 01, 2009
144
sparky1233334444 wrote:
i have another for storm

death star
the death star hits you one time then disappears because a rebel destroyed it
500 to all enemies then it comes back but not completed as the 2nd death star and hit all enemies one time with a laser beam again then disappears again for same reason

hows that have anything to do with storm?

Defender
May 11, 2009
109
fire should be Apollo the greek sun god
storm should be Thor the the Indo-European god of thunder
ice should be the greek god of snow Glacius

i also have a spell for myth, a giant griffen

Explorer
May 28, 2009
93
um hello? wraiths take over 500 without shields even vampire takes more then that no offense 8)

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
38
Sorry, but you wont get any star wars spells. The reason? Copyright. Dont know what it is? Look it up.

AND SINCE WHEN IS FIRE MORE POWERFUL THAN STORM?!?!?!?!?!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
Soxkid thats a good idea Quizzer90 fire isn't more power full its TIED got it and copyright thnx about that christy I have NO idea why you want me too put death in a elemental blog it goes in my spiritual blog

( that i havent visited in months