Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell mechanic

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
mana surge spells (new type of one shot spells that consume all of your mana in one cast so in other words x mana spells). This would help younger kids kill bosses that they struggle with ((available to only mutes or kids under age of 13 to help them quest)) his hits would be aoe and would deal about 4 times of most normal spells. This spell is revoked at the moment a person hits filter chat

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Lukeskywalker1313 on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
mana surge spells (new type of one shot spells that consume all of your mana in one cast so in other words x mana spells). This would help younger kids kill bosses that they struggle with ((available to only mutes or kids under age of 13 to help them quest)) his hits would be aoe and would deal about 4 times of most normal spells. This spell is revoked at the moment a person hits filter chat
Not all menu chats need such a concept. I've met players, good and bad at the game, and they were a mix of menu, text and open chat wizards. I've even done a few waterworks runs when my fire was legendary (level60+) and had a couple max menu chats help me. I'm sure you know how well younger players learn the easy interface.

They can learn the game as everyone else does and receive equal opportunities.

Not only that, but then anyone would just create a menu chat account, use this new mechanic to quest super fast, and then change to text chat when they reach max. I see the intent of your new mechanic idea and I think it's really nice of you to be thinking about helping menu chatters/younger players, but I think that it's better that they learn how to struggle sometimes and just go about the game like everyone should.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120
PvP Commander

Nathan GreenEyes 111+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Polaris, join me!)
Nathan GreenEyes 110
Couch Potato Hoarder

Ryan HexPyre 104
Always Dying

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
This would be WAAAY to OP. Imagine if the menu chat person was with others doing waterworks or darkmoor and then they used this and insta killed everyone. thats just insane

Survivor
Jul 19, 2015