Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Actually life needs a damage over time spell.

I'm not too sure about that ...

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I think there sould be a little thing befor the dome aperes in the storm spell like ortharus, storm lord, firezilla or scarecrow

Wha ....?

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
This is a little overpowered spell but here it is:

Name: Dino Apocalypse
Pips: 9
School: Fire
Damage: 100 + 500 + 950-1100 to all enemies and stun for 1 round
Accuracy:65%
Description: Dinosaurs pop up (1-4 of them) and attack the enemy(s). They do 100 damage to each person. Then, a bunch of meteors strike them and you doing 500 damage (to all enemies.) And finally, the ground starts shaking inn a big explosion on each person doing 950 damage. Then, (if they're still alive) they are stunned for 1 round. A bad accuracy for an overpowered spell is good.

Chase Nightbreath, Level 39 Pyromancer
"Heros get remembered, but legends never die."

Even if you do lower the accuracy ... if it hits and a Pyromancer get's a critical on it ... then count everybody on the other side dead.

..? you sound like thats a bad thing. The accuracy is low because of that. Besides, thats kinda the point. If you dont have over 1700 health, you're dead. thats kinda the point.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
About Valkyrie: the fact that they live in Asgard doesn't make them "angelic" because 'angel' is a Catholic/Christian term. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Apples and oranges are both still considered fruit, are they not?

My interpretation of that saying is that both are still in the same Category. The Norse/Vikings of the North used to worship those gods, and believed in the Valkyrie. Now let's simply compare, a lot (I'm not saying all) of the Western world worships Christianity, and believe in Angels.

It's an easy comparison.

Look, many things can be portrayed as the will, but A Valkyrie is not going to be considered in the Death School. I can reassure you that Valkyrie will not. The Greek Gods could decide whenever and whoever they wanted to kill. Are they considered Death? No, they're considered Myth. Not all Afterlife is not Associated with Death, only the ones that don't go up to Heaven, or what they called in Norse Mythology, "Asgard".

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Damage: 100 + 500 + 950-1100 to all enemies and stun for 1 round
Description: Dinosaurs pop up (1-4 of them) and attack the enemy(s). They do 100 damage to each person. Then, a bunch of meteors strike them and you doing 500 damage (to all enemies.) And finally, the ground starts shaking inn a big explosion on each person doing 950 damage. Then, (if they're still alive) they are stunned for 1 round. A bad accuracy for an overpowered spell is good.

Even if you do lower the accuracy ... if it hits and a Pyromancer get's a critical on it ... then count everybody on the other side dead.

..? you sound like thats a bad thing. The accuracy is low because of that. Besides, thats kinda the point. If you dont have over 1700 health, you're dead. thats kinda the point.

There is a fine line between Powerful spells and an "I Win" spell. No matter how low the accuracy could be, it would be overpowered.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
To all of the other wizards out there, I am glad that I have inspired you. Please keep posting ideas, comments on my spells, questions about my spells, and other things. I'm glad I came this far from where I was. I'm also glad that these ideas got through so KingsIsle could see them.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Damage: 100 + 500 + 950-1100 to all enemies and stun for 1 round NO Critical: NO! IT IS NOT AFFECTED BY CRITICAL

There is a fine line between Powerful spells and an "I Win" spell. No matter how low the accuracy could be, it would be overpowered.

NOOOOO! Really? Remember wild bolt before it changed? they did nothing about it and it can still do 1000 damage with 2 pips! At 70 accuracy! And i changed it to "is not affected by critical". HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Damage: 100 + 500 + 950-1100 to all enemies and stun for 1 round NO Critical: NO! IT IS NOT AFFECTED BY CRITICAL

NOOOOO! Really? Remember wild bolt before it changed? they did nothing about it and it can still do 1000 damage with 2 pips! At 70 accuracy! And i changed it to "is not affected by critical". HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!

Look, I'm not going to try and fight with you, I'm not like that. Nice Idea, just mix the stats around. That's all I'm saying.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
This idea will also be posted on the Chart of Spells, but I was thinking of something like this. A Myth spell that has their famous Two-Attack spell that is also a A.o.E.

Here's the Layout ...

School: Myth
Spell Name: Hundred Handed (Otherwise called Hecatonchires)
Spell Accuracy: 80%
# of Pips: 8
Spell Description: Deals a base damage of 20+615 To Every opponent on the other side.

Hope you guys like it ...

"We've all been noobs before ..."

P.S. I am changing up the stats for Charybdis, it might be a little too complicated for Kingsisle to work with right now.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I'm still on the verge of making more spells. I have a great idea rushing through me. This idea might take a little while to plan out though. The Myth "Hundred Handed" is my latest idea on the spells, until next time ...

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
allowed wrote:
i got some ideas

Fire

Name: Volcano Blitz
Accuracy: 75%
Pip Cost: 9
Description: A volcano rises and then a metoer strikes the top and everyone takes 800 damage

Demon Lord
75 accuracy
9 pips
A demon comes out of the lava and takes and axe out
it slices once dealing 50 damage then it slices again dealing 100 damage
Finnaly it crashes the axe down dealing 870
All together it deals 1020

Dull Burn
Accuracy: 75
Pip cost: 5
A spark falls on the target dealing 0 damage. Gives DOT for 3 turns
First(Normal): 0
Second: 10
Third: 20
Final: 700
overall: 730 over 3 rounds

Interesting ideas.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Proverbs1722 wrote:
dunno if anyone has come up with this idea...but what about hydras aunt Medusa? instead of fire ice and storm, myth death and life same stats as hydra.

Or even an opposite of Spectral Blast... Phantasmal Ray Death=440, Life=365, myth=550 ....4 pip cost 85% etc...?

Medusa is the Rank 8 Spell for Myth

And that's not too bad of an idea for the Second, but it would have to be given at a lower level.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Look, I'm not going to try and fight with you, I'm not like that. Nice Idea, just mix the stats around. That's all I'm saying.

Fine. How about:

Name: Blast Blitz (may be changed if wanted)
Damage: 950 - 1200 + stun To all enemies and 350 damage to all allies
Critical: NO! Not affected by critical
Description: A little flame circle (like the one when helephant pops up) comes up and gets bigger. It then POPS in a big explosion and does 950 - 1200 damage to all enemies and at the same time, 350 damage to you. Your opponents are now stunned for 1 round.
Chase Nightbreath, Level 41 Master Pyromancer

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Fine. How about:

Name: Blast Blitz (may be changed if wanted)
Damage: 950 - 1200 + stun To all enemies and 350 damage to all allies
Critical: NO! Not affected by critical
Description: A little flame circle (like the one when helephant pops up) comes up and gets bigger. It then POPS in a big explosion and does 950 - 1200 damage to all enemies and at the same time, 350 damage to you. Your opponents are now stunned for 1 round.
Chase Nightbreath, Level 41 Master Pyromancer

Not too bad of a spell.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I am proud to present the even NEWER spells for all of the schools.
Well, here they are, I hope you like them. (Is there any way to make it go to the first page? Just asking, because the first post ran out of letters lol).

Storm
Spell Name: Mermaid
Spell Accuracy: 70%
Spell Description: Deals 225(Base) Storm Damage to one opponent. After the damage inflicts onto the target, the Mermaid dispels the next storm spell they will use. The spell will also remove any aura that is placed on you, or will transform you back from your polymorph the upcoming turn. A D.O.T. spell will be also placed on the target, and until the target attacks the D.O.T. will be active. The D.O.T. will deal 435 Per turn(Base).

Ice
Spell Name: Mirrored Ward
# of Pips: 1-9
Spell Description: This is a shielding spell. It is based off of the # of Pips you have, 10% shielding per pip. Any Questions please ask.

Life
Spell Name: Nymph
Spell Accuracy: 90%
# of Pips: 7
Spell Description: This spell will only be allowed to be used 2 times (MAX) in the Life Wizard's deck. It deals 420(Base) Life Damage and Removes a healing card from your deck associated by pip value. It removes the Healing Spell that has the highest pip value, X Pip Spells starting first.

Fire
Spell Name: Cherufe (A Volcanic Lord/God.)
Spell Accuracy: 75%
# of Pips: X
Spell Description: Deals 90 Damage Per turn for an "X" amount of turns. The # of Turns can spand up to 14, dealing a base damage of 1260(Max Base) Fire Damage overall over 14 Turns.

Star
Spell Name: Elongate
Spell Accuracy: 100%
# of Pips: 2
Spell Description: This particular Star Spell enhances the number of turns you have left from either your polymorph stage or your aura effect by 3 Turns.
Ex. You cast a Mander Polymorph. Turns fly by as they do until you have two turns left. You cast the spell Elongate, and it lengthens the # of turns you have left by 3 Pips.

I have more spells coming. I will be continuously posting them as I go.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
Well, here they are, I hope you like them. (Is there any way to make it go to the first page? Just asking, because the first post ran out of letters lol).

Storm
Spell Description: Deals 225(Base) Storm Damage to one opponent. After the damage inflicts onto the target, the Mermaid dispels the next storm spell they will use. The spell will also remove any aura that is placed on you, or will transform you back from your polymorph the upcoming turn. A D.O.T. spell will be also placed on the target, and until the target attacks the D.O.T. will be active. The D.O.T. will deal 435 Per turn(Base).

Ice
Spell Description: This is a shielding spell. It is based off of the # of Pips you have, 10% shielding per pip. Any Questions please ask.

Life
Spell Description: This spell will only be allowed to be used 2 times (MAX) in the Life Wizard's deck. It deals 420(Base) Life Damage and Removes a healing card from your deck associated by pip value. It removes the Healing Spell that has the highest pip value, X Pip Spells starting first.

Star
Spell Description: This particular Star Spell enhances the number of turns you have left from either your polymorph stage or your aura effect by 3 Turns.
Ex. You cast a Mander Polymorph. Turns fly by as they do until you have two turns left. You cast the spell Elongate, and it lengthens the # of turns you have left by 3 Pips.

Not very strong spells. But i do like them. I am curious about the fire spell.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:

Storm

Ice

Life

Star

Not very strong spells. But i do like them. I am curious about the fire spell.

Thanks, I'm getting on the fire spell right away. Hopefully you'll like it as well

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here is the Fire Spell Idea, This will also be added to the NEW Chart of spells.

Fire
Spell Name: Cherufe (A Volcanic Lord/God.)
Spell Accuracy: 75%
# of Pips: X
Spell Description: Deals 90 Damage Per turn for an "X" amount of turns. The # of Turns can spand up to 14, dealing a base damage of 1260(Max Base) Fire Damage overall over 14 Turns.

The others are on their way ...

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here is the New Ice Spell Idea.

Ice
Spell Name: Distract
# of Pips: 6
Spell Description: It's almost in a way like taunt, but it's not. This time, after the spell is successfully used, all of the targets on the other side cannot hit anybody except for the caster for Three Whole Turns. If the Caster is defeated during these three turns, then the targets will be able to attack the Caster's allies the following turn. Any Questions please ask.

This will also be added to the new chart of spells as well.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here is the new Death Spell Idea

Death
Spell Name: Shadow
Spell Accuracy: 85%
# of Pips: 6
Spell Description: Deals a Base Damage of 350 Damage and Converts Half to the Caster. After first attack, a D.O.T. will be situated on the target, inflicting 525 Damage over three turns (That's 175 Death (Base)Damage per turn.) and will convert half over time to the caster.
Any Questions please ask.

This will also be added on to the new set of spells.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here's the New Balance Spell.

Balance
Spell Name: Oracle
Spell Accuracy: 85%
Spell Description: 470(Base) Balance Damage to the target. After the attack successfully hits, a charm will be placed on the target/opponent. It will not be activated until the opponent/target casts reshuffle. If that is done, then the Charm disappears and the Reshuffle spell automatically fizzles. As a result, it removes the opponent's whole hand of cards they essentially had before they casted reshuffle. Any Questions please ask.

This will be added onto the NEW chart of spells.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I might create a whole other thread for these new spells.

They'll be called The Newer Spell Ideas Probably.

Until then ...

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here is the New Myth Spell.

Myth
Spell Name: Purification
Spell Description: Deals 330(Base) Health to every single player on the Caster's side and removes all traps placed on all allies.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I have posted a whole new Topic for my new Spells. Go check them out, I need feedback from the Wizarding Community about these spells.