Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools? My Hardest Challange Yet!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Hello again, I have a challange for you. The challange is as follows:

1. Create a new school that would fit in with the original 7 schools. Make at least 2 attack spells, 1 shield spell,1 healing or special trap, 1 blade spell, and 1 trap spell.

2. Create a school that fits in with the Astrals () What would it do? Create one spell to go along with it.

3. Create a school that reflects Shadow. What would be the downside? Use a new type of pip. Create at least 2 spells, 1 needing one of the specail pips, 1 needing 2 of them.

BONUS1: Make you new schools work with each other!

BONUS2:Create a professor to teach them to you or a boss you would have to defeat.

I'd absoultley love to see you ideas, and i'm sure the professors would too!

-Shadow's Eye

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I propose to you the school of Metal!
1- Attack spell #1 could be Constructor's Fury. The spell's animation would depict a large crane (carrying a long, thick piece of metal), dropping it on the enemy. This spell would deliver 500 "metal" damage plus a 30% trap. Attack spell #2 could be Alloy. The spell's animation would depict two elements combining to then have a beam of light hitting the enemy (the beam being similar to that in Gaze of Fate). This could deal 600 "metal" damage plus 550 fire damage. A special trap could be +30% all schools and +10% fire combined into one trap. This school would boost on fire, life, myth.

2- I propose a school of Galaxy. This could be the balance of the regular schools where Sun, Moon, AND star are used in this school's spells. One such spell could be Planet collision. This would show a couple planets colliding, which then "sprays" rocks at the enemy dealing 300 Sun, Moon, and Star damage (like Hydra).

Bonus2- A robot-like humanoid could be the teacher of the Metal school.
For my Galaxy-school idea, perhaps an extra-terrestrial being could be the teacher.

(These ideas probably sound lame, but let me know what you think)

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Awesome! That's a great idea!