Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet hybrids

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
I think what we should do is make new pet hybrids for the pets we currently have in-game. Some examples are going to be listed here:

We could have a new ghulture for ice that gives all of the followings spells of the normal pet

We can have a new rain core pet but for fire

A definite Kookaburra pet for storm, giving all the following of previous Kookaburra pets

I personally think there should be a golem pet(like the ice one) for balance but with different spells like blades

These are just a few ideas, but they would be pretty cool to see in future updates.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I wholehearted agree, winter.

I have some additional ideas I'd like to propose. Maybe some butterfly hybrids? In keeping with the gemstone butterfly received from the jewelcrafter's bundle, there could be entire species of butterflies. A monarch butterfly (similar to the mount) would be neat and could be fire-based. A moth could be added (maybe ice-based?). Or maybe just generalized butterflies (ex. green = life, blue = ice, purple = storm, etc.. where the design of the wings could be those of the wings attached to the adorable baaterfly pets). I would also love to see more dogs. Perhaps a dalmatian hybrid (death school because of the black spots?). These dog hybrids could be a cross between the rescue rover and wolfhound. The crossing of these pets would result in one of four options (wolfhound, rescue rover, white dog (ice), black dog (death)). Then the white and black dog could be crossed and the possibility of a dalmation could occur.

This idea may sound far-fetched, but I really just want more dog pets available. (The hounds just aren't that appealing to me, and quite frankly there are too many heckhound skin-based dogs).

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
I think that's a great idea! It's not far-fetched at all. I didn't think of bundle hybrids, so it would be a great idea to have in the future of pets.