Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Car Upgrade

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Now i know we just got this, i'm not being ungrateful, but what if we made this mount the first mount EVEN to have slot upgrades to where we could attatch side cars or something of that sort, maybe a trailer that a friend could ride on, of course these upgrades would be permanent and cost crowns, but that would be AWESOME, think of it as a DLC expansion pack upgrade, you have a starting item and it's not necessary to upgrade however you can buy the upgrade if you wish, what does everyone think?!?!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Ryan DayBreaker on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
Now i know we just got this, i'm not being ungrateful, but what if we made this mount the first mount EVEN to have slot upgrades to where we could attatch side cars or something of that sort, maybe a trailer that a friend could ride on, of course these upgrades would be permanent and cost crowns, but that would be AWESOME, think of it as a DLC expansion pack upgrade, you have a starting item and it's not necessary to upgrade however you can buy the upgrade if you wish, what does everyone think?!?!
I like it!

Adding a side car to a mount such as the road warrior's chopper would be totally awesome- and fun! And it can even go further from there! Nice pitch! I totally hope this happens!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis on my fire, join me!)

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
thelastdiviner on Mar 4, 2017 wrote:
I like it!

Adding a side car to a mount such as the road warrior's chopper would be totally awesome- and fun! And it can even go further from there! Nice pitch! I totally hope this happens!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis on my fire, join me!)
haha thanks for the comment ^-^