Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New look for your wizards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I was thinking the other day and since this game is been out for so long why not add more races to the game? we fight against so many cool looking wizard , dragons , fish looking bosses specially those sharks , monkeys etc but we are only human would be so cool to be able to choose a different race not just a morph but actually a permanent race another think that I don't get in the morganthe quest the character design looks so awesome and so is Rasputin and other models but our wizards look so plain this game would look so amazing with a new character design I mean its 2016 after all a lot of games had change their character models please

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
It would probably depend on how different these races would be. If the player models are too different, it would be a massive amount of work to make every single style of gear fit every single race's body, which sounds like a lot of time and effort that KI could not afford if we are expecting them to continue to crank out worlds on a fairly regular basis. For now, I think a more viable option would be a customizable, long-term morph from the crown shop. For instance, if someone wanted to be a draconian, they could choose the color and trim of the clothing as well as the skin color and choose whether they want a 7-day, 15-day or 30-day version for varying amounts of gold (or crowns, idk). Then if people end up wanting something different, the choice is there.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Eh I don't really see a reason for this because if you listen when you make a new character Ambrose says were "from a very very distant realm" and then he goes on to say "my goodness on a world that does not even believe in magic" now I'm not saying every human is from earth unjust saying our characters could most likely be from earth due to that hint so I don't think anymore races besides the human being playable