Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New items 4 old quests new spells,pets part 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
continued from part 1

I have also heard about some Piggle collectors, so I was also I was wondering why there isn't any elemental piggles? I really
can't think of a name for the Storm Piggle, except for Storm Piggle. Same goes for Ice Piggle, but you could call it that
because it is kind of a play on words for ice cicle. As for a Fire Piggle I thought it would be funny to call it
Bar-B-Q Piggle.

I think we should at least get a Balance shield wall decoration instead of the spiral shield as a reward for that quest we
get at level 12 I believe. I love the spiral shield wall decoration but all the other schools have a school shield too,
so why not Balance?

Speaking of Balance, I never understood why there was never a shield spell, afterall there are lots of Balance enemies.

Also if Ravenwood were to introduce a brand new school, how about Chaos? The opposite of Balance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ideas. I hope these are good enough to be added to the game someday.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
the blind oracle on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
continued from part 1

I have also heard about some Piggle collectors, so I was also I was wondering why there isn't any elemental piggles? I really
can't think of a name for the Storm Piggle, except for Storm Piggle. Same goes for Ice Piggle, but you could call it that
because it is kind of a play on words for ice cicle. As for a Fire Piggle I thought it would be funny to call it
Bar-B-Q Piggle.

I think we should at least get a Balance shield wall decoration instead of the spiral shield as a reward for that quest we
get at level 12 I believe. I love the spiral shield wall decoration but all the other schools have a school shield too,
so why not Balance?

Speaking of Balance, I never understood why there was never a shield spell, afterall there are lots of Balance enemies.

Also if Ravenwood were to introduce a brand new school, how about Chaos? The opposite of Balance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ideas. I hope these are good enough to be added to the game someday.
imma explain the balance shield thing i read other people say..... it will ruin balance's uniqueness... being able to cast the only 3shields, have the most blades, and traps than any other school, and itt's blades are universal... they just dont need it....... would make them so similar to every other school