Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea: Elixir That Allows You To Not Gain XP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
146
I really want to get some wizards through Zafaria at level 50. This would satisfy many players in the game.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
253
Bad idea. Not only will you not progress in levels and not gain new spells, but what would happen if you stayed stuck at lvl 50 because you didn't gain XP from side line quests? You would gain an uneven amount of elixer and never be exalted if you do Zafaria without any elixer gain

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
But why? What do you gain from staying a low level?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
Won't happen. Zafaria requires level 55, that was lowered from 60 already. Face it, you cannot get Zafaria's crafting level until you level up and reach Zafaria. That's not going to change. If you want the spells before that, farm Loremaster or buy lore packs.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
146
seethe42 on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
Won't happen. Zafaria requires level 55, that was lowered from 60 already. Face it, you cannot get Zafaria's crafting level until you level up and reach Zafaria. That's not going to change. If you want the spells before that, farm Loremaster or buy lore packs.
That's the problem. Crafting is much easier. Farming is nearly impossible. Hoard Packs take hundreds of bucks.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
28
We need this badly! Great for PvPers.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
43
I'm not sure I see your point- I am level 74 in the second part of Zafaria.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
139
SAR28 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
We need this badly! Great for PvPers.
Not everyone PVP's

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
dk4vision on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure I see your point- I am level 74 in the second part of Zafaria.
They want to stay 50th level so they don't have to fight higher levels in PvP but want the benefits of being able to do higher level crafting at the same time so they can craft spells that are limited to higher levels.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
seethe42 on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
They want to stay 50th level so they don't have to fight higher levels in PvP but want the benefits of being able to do higher level crafting at the same time so they can craft spells that are limited to higher levels.
in other words, they want the benefits of max levels handed to them while being half level

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
421
Farm loremaster on Christmas day. Sounds crazy but that's when mine dropped.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
2
Looking at how much our critical/block ratings fall at Level 120 without gear to compensate for it, I'd love for something like this to be implemented into the game. I see it as more of a pool that XP earned goes into. You could then choose whenever you'd like to "absorb" that pooled experience.
Of course, it probably won't even be considered because of how game-breaking it would be to defy the critical/block decay.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
Charibasa on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
Looking at how much our critical/block ratings fall at Level 120 without gear to compensate for it, I'd love for something like this to be implemented into the game. I see it as more of a pool that XP earned goes into. You could then choose whenever you'd like to "absorb" that pooled experience.
Of course, it probably won't even be considered because of how game-breaking it would be to defy the critical/block decay.
I fail to see how this is related. I feel as though I should remind you that 'hijacking' a thread is against the code of conduct. Just start a new post if you have an issue to raise.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
146
Charibasa on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
Looking at how much our critical/block ratings fall at Level 120 without gear to compensate for it, I'd love for something like this to be implemented into the game. I see it as more of a pool that XP earned goes into. You could then choose whenever you'd like to "absorb" that pooled experience.
Of course, it probably won't even be considered because of how game-breaking it would be to defy the critical/block decay.
Someone who understands. My storm wizard has lost 20% critical rating from 100 to 120.