Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ice spell? And storm.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
11
I think the next shadow with regular pips for ice should be hit all. The reason is because snow angel is underpowered and frost giant is getting a little boring. Also storm should get an overtime spell. They do not have an overtime spell unless your talking about storm elf or storm hound which you can't get without crowns gear and that stuff. Storm elf is also weak. i think it should still be very very powerful but overtime. storm right now is to powerful and this would make it a little more balanced (maybe not for pvp though) JUst some thoughts for the future.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
60
Regarding on the Ice Aoe.

I agree, I would like to use a shadow Ice aoe.

Explorer
May 25, 2013
69
I think storm should get a new card to be a DoT and let them keep their squall. I really need to disagree with the abominable weaver. Ice wizards already have powerful enough spells and a 950 minimum damage plus -75% damage debuff to all enemies for the school that has the best tanking abilities would seem pretty overpowered.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
60
ThatOneFizzler on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
I think storm should get a new card to be a DoT and let them keep their squall. I really need to disagree with the abominable weaver. Ice wizards already have powerful enough spells and a 950 minimum damage plus -75% damage debuff to all enemies for the school that has the best tanking abilities would seem pretty overpowered.
"Ice wizards already have powerful enough spells"

Since when?

As a Ice Player, I always thought our spells were expired.

The weaver was a upgrade but no where enough to set us near the equality of Storm.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
113
Another spell Ice needs very badly is a multi-trap spell, such as windstorm (except instead of storm traps it would be ice traps).

Explorer
May 25, 2013
69
Delicious gloves and the OP, I apologize if I came off rude, it's just I think weaver as an AoE would be overpowered.but I didn't notice he meant the next normal spell. Sorry

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
60
ThatOneFizzler on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Delicious gloves and the OP, I apologize if I came off rude, it's just I think weaver as an AoE would be overpowered.but I didn't notice he meant the next normal spell. Sorry
Just to clear this up, weaver isn't a aoe. It is a single hit.

And no problem, you weren't rude.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
18
How about Aquarius for storm where Aquarius appears mega-sized and pours a cascade of water on the targeted opponent dealing 1680 to 1860 storm damage and removing one random sheild. How about the Yeti for ice where you see the tip of a grizzleheim mountain and there the Yeti is, the Yeti slams the ground causing an avalanche which does 1000 to 1120 to all enemies and gives a tower sheild to the caster.
Hope you liked my ideas! Tyler Mist level 19.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
18
I think I made the ice spell to powerful. How about 1000 to 1200 to a single target and a tower sheild to the caster. Also for storm keep the damage but give three storm blades to the caster. Tell me if these were better than my last.
Tyler Mist level 19

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
11
Nile Verdantstar on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I think I made the ice spell to powerful. How about 1000 to 1200 to a single target and a tower sheild to the caster. Also for storm keep the damage but give three storm blades to the caster. Tell me if these were better than my last.
Tyler Mist level 19
I think the storm one is pretty good but shouldnt copy the fire spell "fuel" but put blades on i think it should remove all shields no blades. idk.