Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New First Arc World Housing and Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Hi. I've been playing wizard101 for six years now, and one thing I've always wanted to see has not yet been added to the game.

The title pretty much gives it away- I think everyone would love it if new castles representing the first arc worlds were added. It's just that the worlds after the first arc have so many amazing castles from bundles and crafting, like the Winter Wind Tower from Avalon, or the Treetop Getaway and Lost Sun Pyramid from Azteca, while worlds like Dragonspyre have never been featured in a bundle. True, they have houses like the Grand Fortress, but they just aren't up to par with the bundle houses from later worlds.

I understand if time can't be spared for every world to have the same quality, but I honestly think that since Dragonspyre and Mooshu are beloved as two of the best worlds in the game, at least those two deserve a great bundle for players to enjoy. I like the idea of giant towers like the tower archives for a dragonspyre house. I'm not sure what the gear should be like, but certainly something like a fire drake as a mount. I'm personally not that into mooshu, so idk what to do with that. But I know a lot of others love it, so I thought it worth mentioning.

Anyway, please do write back with your thoughts. Thanks for your time.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
I am infuriated with how this post has gotten very little attention. I fully support it and dearly hope that KingsIsle takes it into account. Just take a moment to imagine how awesome a Steampunk bundle for Marleybone would be. You are absolutely right in your opinion on this. The Pharaoh's Hoard and Keeper's Lore packs help, of course, but they're just not up to par with the newer worlds, which have packs AND bundles. Let me just do a little suggestion here.
General's Bundle
Glorious Castrum house
General's Verdict Armour set
Sword of Scales weapon
Fire Dragon pet (looks just like the spell)
Firedrake mount (identical to the dragon you hatch in DragonSpyre)
1 month/5000 crowns

There's sort of already a bundle for MooShu, if you consider the Pagoda Gauntlet. Seriously though, there's sort of already not one, but TWO bundles for Mirage, one being the Mirage Raider's bundle, which was just added, and the Super Bundle, which included but was not limited to the Sultan's Palace, the Snake in a Basket pet, and the flying carpet mount. We also have the Epic Bundle for Wizard City, which included the Massive Fantasy Palace and the Griffin mount. But what about a bundle for Marleybone?