Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Event Idea

AuthorMessage
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I was thinking of a new event idea called Gauntlet-a-Palooza. It'd be like all of the other a-Palooza events, except that the featured items would of course be gauntlets.

Included would be a 25 - 50% off special on the one-shot dungeons. In addition, during the event you would be able to buy the gauntlets from all of the bundles; Winterbane, Pagoda, etc. They could sell for say 15,000 - 20,000 Crowns each.

Reason I would like to see this is because I don't want to buy any more complete bundles. My backpacks, banks, and shared banks are already over-loaded with specialty gear that I've gotten from bundles or hoard packs. Those things are something I've directly spent real money to acquire, so I'm less inclined to feed them to a pet, or trash them even if I have no use for them. Pets... I already have WAY too many, so I have no need for any more pets. The mounts, unless they're two or three person, I won't use them. Like pets and gear, they'll just become space wasters.

But the gauntlets are something I want. I have no problem spending money to get them, but that's all I want to buy. So an event that gives us the opportunity to do so would be welcome, at least to me.

I realize the Private Fishing Retreat is not a gauntlet, so technically it wouldn't qualify for this. But perhaps it's something that could be added to the next Fish-a-Palooza event. Again, I would love to buy it, but I don't want the entire bundle that it comes with.