Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Character Names!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
I think it has been a very long time since they updated the names, and I think it would be cool if they added some new ones.

Sadly, I can not use my name (Harry) in the game, so I think they should add new names. There are also a few other names that are used a lot in the real world but aren't in the game that I believe they should add.

Is this a good idea?

Regards,

Christopher Frogweaver - Level 110

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Christopher FrogWe... on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
I think it has been a very long time since they updated the names, and I think it would be cool if they added some new ones.

Sadly, I can not use my name (Harry) in the game, so I think they should add new names. There are also a few other names that are used a lot in the real world but aren't in the game that I believe they should add.

Is this a good idea?

Regards,

Christopher Frogweaver - Level 110
This is a good idea however; If they add this, they should also allow you to change your name. It wouldn't be fair for the oldie players to of never had the opportunity to choose from the new names.

You will find that this is a common question here on The Dorms:

Names

Names!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would like to see more pet names or new pet names.

I have so many pets now on each wizard. I would like them to have more individualized names. I don't give 2 names to pets because it is a lot to type in the future if I train them. When you are supposed to say their name in combat I don't want 11 characters to type.

We could have a topic in which people suggest new pet names.