Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Boss, Dee Dee Ohess

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I have a wonderful suggestion for when you have successfully thwarted the recent DDoS attacks. Make a new boss named Dee Dee Ohess. This boss would have 10,000 health but only have first level spells to throw at us. Allow each and every Wizard currently playing the game to beat up on this boss repeatedly until such time as our frustrations have been vented.

Minions for the Boss would be the Hackers. She lives in one of the houses in the Dark Cave.

After your first successful thrashing of this cowardly boss, you would be rewarded with a pack of RARE cards.

Just a suggestion.

Also, Each Wizard could have a FREE T-Shirt that reads, I survived the DDoS attack of '17

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Oct 23, 2015
I am not sure about that, in my mind that would be honouring those who attacked Wiz.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
GibberingTwelve on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
I am not sure about that, in my mind that would be honouring those who attacked Wiz.
I can see where the idea could be construed in that manner. I was suggesting it more for something tangible to vent our frustrations on. Just a cowardly boss that cannot really hurt you. A scapegoat, if you will, to let our Wizards attack someone in game for what we ALL wish we could do to the perpetrators of this ongoing DDoS attack.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 21, 2014
I think this is really cute!
About 10-15 minutes ago the Commons and Pet Pavillion just got hit by an attack. Everyone in the area lost connection, but were able to get back in. Weirdly, my friend in the Last Wood didn't get hit. The T-shirt idea is my favorite, and if we need a boss to kill we could always go to the Fairy Queen in Unicorn Way. But still, I would like to see T-shirts. With jeans!!
Ashley Spriteshield
Esmee Hawkeyes
Lindsey Jadeglen
Hannah Fairytail