Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need myth wizard help? ask the myth king.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
32
ok, um, i just started this topic. i think i can help you all myth wizards in need. few times not only me, the myth king will be here. some days, my mom will be helping storm and life wizards. ( for storm only up to dragonsypre ).
ok, i just want you all to post to me with your questions.
if i see your question, i'll reply to it.
maybe i can aweswer it, sometimes i can't.
plz post today. thanks.






plz do it. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do ask it.
i like to aweser things.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
71
At what what point do you get the minotaur.I've only seen 3,so I was asking to see when and how you get the minotaur.






haven't created myth wizard yet,but his name will be Alejandro Sprite Healer. For now,I'm Wolf,level 23.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
32
minotaur is learned at lvl 33
if you wanna know when myth learns minotaur minion, it at lvl 38.
normal minotaur at lvl 33. minion for minotaur is lvl 38


GET MORE PEOPLE HERE!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
28
thomas00 wrote:
minotaur is learned at lvl 33
if you wanna know when myth learns minotaur minion, it at lvl 38.
normal minotaur at lvl 33. minion for minotaur is lvl 38


GET MORE PEOPLE HERE!
h-h-h-h-hi i-i'm a m-my-myth wizard lvl 36 or at least i am n-n-now i could use some h-h-help with defeating draconains in ds ( i'm not really in ds yet but i got the quest) i can also use some help with some boss in ds but idk his name well iforget his name


wizard's name:Timothy BattleWielder


oh uh also i would like some information about something that i just forgot what it was ok but um oh heres one of my other questions though if your not here anymore at this website i would like some moderator ( idk if i spelled it right ) like either balstrom,or greyrose to answer my question that i will now tell you. my question is...... what lvl when your death ( i'm myth though ) do you learn the spell beguile ( i think i spelled it right ) ok bye. oh forgot something fyi beguile is my favorite spell. ok bye for real ;)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
678
Wackyantman10 wrote:
thomas00 wrote:
minotaur is learned at lvl 33
if you wanna know when myth learns minotaur minion, it at lvl 38.
normal minotaur at lvl 33. minion for minotaur is lvl 38


GET MORE PEOPLE HERE!
h-h-h-h-hi i-i'm a m-my-myth wizard lvl 36 or at least i am n-n-now i could use some h-h-help with defeating draconains in ds ( i'm not really in ds yet but i got the quest) i can also use some help with some boss in ds but idk his name well iforget his name


wizard's name:Timothy BattleWielder


oh uh also i would like some information about something that i just forgot what it was ok but um oh heres one of my other questions though if your not here anymore at this website i would like some moderator ( idk if i spelled it right ) like either balstrom,or greyrose to answer my question that i will now tell you. my question is...... what lvl when your death ( i'm myth though ) do you learn the spell beguile ( i think i spelled it right ) ok bye. oh forgot something fyi beguile is my favorite spell. ok bye for real ;)


bequille (sp) is a death school spell. I believe you get it around lvl 20. Death wizards correct me if I am wrong.

As far as defeating the draconions, look to see what type of boss or mob they are, ie storm, myth, etc. This applies to any area you are in. Use spells that are opposite of what they are: fire/ice, life/death, etc. Try to stay away from spells that they are. If you are fighting myth use the myth prism to convert spells to storm. There is really no differenence in fighting them than in any other area of the spiral.

Suri Spiritrider Grandmaster Lvl 50 Myth

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
28
sanmil0963 wrote:
Wackyantman10 wrote:
thomas00 wrote:
minotaur is learned at lvl 33
if you wanna know when myth learns minotaur minion, it at lvl 38.
normal minotaur at lvl 33. minion for minotaur is lvl 38


GET MORE PEOPLE HERE!
h-h-h-h-hi i-i'm a m-my-myth wizard lvl 36 or at least i am n-n-now i could use some h-h-help with defeating draconains in ds ( i'm not really in ds yet but i got the quest) i can also use some help with some boss in ds but idk his name well iforget his name


wizard's name:Timothy BattleWielder


oh uh also i would like some information about something that i just forgot what it was ok but um oh heres one of my other questions though if your not here anymore at this website i would like some moderator ( idk if i spelled it right ) like either balstrom,or greyrose to answer my question that i will now tell you. my question is...... what lvl when your death ( i'm myth though ) do you learn the spell beguile ( i think i spelled it right ) ok bye. oh forgot something fyi beguile is my favorite spell. ok bye for real ;)


bequille (sp) is a death school spell. I believe you get it around lvl 20. Death wizards correct me if I am wrong.

As far as defeating the draconions, look to see what type of boss or mob they are, ie storm, myth, etc. This applies to any area you are in. Use spells that are opposite of what they are: fire/ice, life/death, etc. Try to stay away from spells that they are. If you are fighting myth use the myth prism to convert spells to storm. There is really no differenence in fighting them than in any other area of the spiral.

Suri Spiritrider Grandmaster Lvl 50 Myth
thx for the tips