Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2018
So I've been playing Wizard 101 since I was very little. One thing I've always thought would be cool would be implementing a way to change your wizards name in game. My current name is Valdus ShadowStalker, I am a life wizard and I didn't think it through really and want to to be Valdus LifeBringer, if you could implement some system where you pay a certain amount of crowns and/or gold that would be super cool!! Thank you!!

23 Valdus ShadowStalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Defender
Mar 12, 2018
LuckyOnDuty on Oct 15, 2018 wrote:
So I've been playing Wizard 101 since I was very little. One thing I've always thought would be cool would be implementing a way to change your wizards name in game. My current name is Valdus ShadowStalker, I am a life wizard and I didn't think it through really and want to to be Valdus LifeBringer, if you could implement some system where you pay a certain amount of crowns and/or gold that would be super cool!! Thank you!!

23 Valdus ShadowStalker
Hey Valdus! I think it is a cool idea but how would your friends know it was still you? I think that would be the biggest reason not to do it. I wonder if a solution could be found. I agree it could be pretty cool.

Cheers,
Nathan

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I'd love to be able to change names. I didn't realize I would have so many wizards of different schools when I started and they all have different names. I'd like to at least make their first or last name the same.