Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs a X pip spell

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DreamGalleon21154 on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
What Myth needs right now more than anything is an X heal spell. Myth struggles because they can't find heals and most Myths (like some I know) run to Life at earlier levels as a secondary school and it ends up getting too tiring for them and they quit the school. For people that don't have that much money to get a mastery amulet, or just can't get there, Myth needs an X heal spell.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Myth doesn't need an X heal. The only school that should have an X heal is Life. Myth already has a 1 pip heal 400. The biggest per pip heal in the game. Yes it takes 2 rounds, but it's still the cheapest heal in the game. Myth is already one of the easiest solo schools there is, it doesn't need any extra healing.

Illuminator
Mar 31, 2009
If Myth gets a heal, that's okay (Ice better get one too then!) However, there is no way in the world that it should be an X pip heal. Go build yourself a life Wizard!

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
DreamGalleon21154 on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
What Myth needs right now more than anything is an X heal spell. Myth struggles because they can't find heals and most Myths (like some I know) run to Life at earlier levels as a secondary school and it ends up getting too tiring for them and they quit the school. For people that don't have that much money to get a mastery amulet, or just can't get there, Myth needs an X heal spell.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Amen to that indeed myth does need a heal spell for real in my opinion would be really helpful for all the myth wizards.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I'd be more happy if they gave Myth a better minion spells for PvE.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
exp613 on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
If Myth gets a heal, that's okay (Ice better get one too then!) However, there is no way in the world that it should be an X pip heal. Go build yourself a life Wizard!
heh, find it funny you point out ice needing a heal, as you also commented on my Out Cold spell idea

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
The Weather Man on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
I highly disagree with DevinSkullStone!

He is arguing myth doesn't need a x pip spell. Myth does need one. Just like it needs a healing spell. Myth doesn't have an x pip minions spell. Technically its a 1-4 pip spell only. Myth needs something like tempest. Here is my idea.

Griffin -- X pip -- Does 90 damage per pip
Basically you forgot about Life too, its healing spell Dryad. Myth isn't life |

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
massive810 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
The myth school deserve one attack X pip spell to all enemies, or a heal X pip cause the other school already has an X pip spell, and myth doesn't let me know what you guys think of this good idea, or bad idea.
nah myth don't need a x heal pip spell because life already has that. A single attack x pip spell would be cool though like a shadow spell that does 90 then 90 dmg per pip to an enemy and special effect like a stun or cast a minion with 500 hp that can do effect similar to talos and cast the new Athena spell, pretty cool huh