Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Hello and today I will show you my idea that me and my friends has been working on to make fair for all players and a great idea. I think we should add roommates so that housing can have a friends live together before you say this would be unfair I will explain the rules. first of all the roommate will only be able to place and pick up there own blocks and not able to pick up the owners and the owner can pick up everyones but to make it fair when the owner picks it up it goes to the roommates inventory. this added to the game will add so make so many things that can work including complexes so that many people can live together but one thing that would be a problem would be gardening one thing I will say is that you will be able to help others plants but when trying to harvest someone else`s plant the reward will be sent to the planter who planted it. also the next thing is another idea created by someone else other then me.

one other thing that should be added if this main idea is added is apartments that can be viewed and you can maybe buy in either the castle tours building or the castle shop in wizards city and it would cost maybe 5-1000 gold a month and could be changed by the owner the price. next part of this idea is how to make a complex for people to live. to create one there will be a apartment seller npc in one of the locations who will let you view the houses and create one. and there will be requirements to create one you must have one room available to have someone have to live in or stay and life and any harassing of any player in the complex the person that lives there can report them and then have the building shut down and get there months gold rent back.

Ok guys thanks for listening to mine and my friends idea of things that should be added to wizards 101 to help make it the best place for wizards to stay.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
yes I think that wizards 101 would be even better with this, it would also add the amount of interaction the player would get with other people :)