Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multi-Discussions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Ok, I'm tired (sorta) wanna call it a night (not really) and i want to get down to business (totally)

1. Kingsisle, you guys should at least consider bringing the old spells back. Examples:
-Mana whateverit'scalled
-Lifebane
-Balance Cloak
This could be useful for PvP and PvE. I would love to see strategies revolving around these cards.
2. Consider fixing the Critical Rating and Critical Block bug.
This bug is fairly recent, lowering Critical rating and Critical Block Rating indefinitely.
It would be nice if you guys fixed this :)
3. Bring back some old bundles, please
Title says all
4. Honestly, add numbers to the text chat people!
Do you know how hard it is to say what level you are? i mean, half the time,
when i say "dirty" but mean "thirty," my friends get totally confused.
5. Could you add capital letters for some grammar freaks out there like me (Who are minors)
Title says all
6. Don't touch Khrysalis. At all.
Oh my gosh, Khrysalis is one of my favorite worlds so far, and, the XP is perfect,
the plot is perfect, the difficulty is perfect, don't touch it!
7. Burn Azteca and Zafaria to the ground!!!
(Many people agree with me)
8. On the Message boards, add a guide to ranks, please! (If you haven't already)
9. Don't touch Professor Drake either
He has the perfect amount of Rage, Anger, Unforgiveness,
and Attitude to make my day!
10. Make Tartarus Gear worth something.
11. Mute Beggars

Have a good day!

With all due respect,
Dakota ShadowForge

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
1 never gonna happen 2. It's not a big they reworked the system and won't be changed back (sadly). 3 they do every year with bundle palooza. 4. Agree with you there. 5. Nitpicking? 6. Ok understandable 7. Already fixed most of the bugs there(I think ). 8. Ranks don't matter and arnt really relevant to anything. 9 um ok his character has already developed over the course of the first arc 10 . The gear is amazing for that level both the normal waterworks reincarnation and the crit gear. 11 not against the rules just ignore them and you should have seen what they used to be like when dragons hoard came out. Honestly I don't mean any offense but you seem a little new to be asking for a few of the changes on your list

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
I appreciate your responses and am sorry for posting a thread that apparently will never happen. I am a level 94 Wizard, but maybe this is inexperienced to you guys? Just trying to post my thoughts. Also, could you post your reasons behind your counters?

Thanks!
-Dakota ShadowForge (AKA Griphook)

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Dakota ShadowForge on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
I appreciate your responses and am sorry for posting a thread that apparently will never happen. I am a level 94 Wizard, but maybe this is inexperienced to you guys? Just trying to post my thoughts. Also, could you post your reasons behind your counters?

Thanks!
-Dakota ShadowForge (AKA Griphook)
Don't say sorry this place is one of the safest places to post your thoughts I can't post my counters right now as I used Mobile phone for this post and my counters but I'll post them soon

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
The Wyrm on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
Don't say sorry this place is one of the safest places to post your thoughts I can't post my counters right now as I used Mobile phone for this post and my counters but I'll post them soon
Ok. Thanks a lot!