Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mount problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
i am here to state my problem it seems like the good mounts for 7 days or permanently have too high costs.,

cut down the price

i really want to buy a bengal tiger with gold but how can i when it is 90000 gold?

please consider this

blaze rubyblood lvl 50 pyromancer

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
i disagree i'm just happy i can buy them with gold. plus take into account how popular mounts are and how functonal. this way people who have mounts feel special

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
I assure you the price of the mount has been thoguht about quite abit by the Wizards101 team as you need to take in account server issues and lag problems. If everyone suddenly had a mount then the lag and server crash possilities rises considerably. The mount prices may seem steep but if you work hard ot get one it then is like a reward :) for example i went on yesterday and managed to accumilate 8000 gold within one day, so its not extremely large. so on the whole it is fine as it is and maybe they can give mount offers more often than others at the most. Big on the whole, price is fine and wizards101 keep up with the good work.

Kind Regards
,Jay

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
arbok101 wrote:
i am here to state my problem it seems like the good mounts for 7 days or permanently have too high costs.,

cut down the price

i really want to buy a bengal tiger with gold but how can i when it is 90000 gold?

please consider this

blaze rubyblood lvl 50 pyromancer

I agree. The mount prices are certainly too much for me to ever buy (I'm level 23) because it took me forever to get an 8000 gold house. I thought that mounts were a good idea, and when I saw the price I was very surprised. I agree with you completely, and I do believe the price should be lowered because low-leveled wizards will prabably never be able to get one. And I think it's unrealistic that they cost more than a house, 50,000 gold for a broom when a nice house in wizard city costs 15,000. It should be maybe like 3,000-6,000 or something. I think it's about time somebody said something about it.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
When I first saw the mounts they were 90,000, but now when I look at the Bengal tiger (permanent) and some of the other permanents that are 90,000 I see that they are all 15,000. KI maybe dropped the price? Or just my imagination...

Administrator
There are two prices, one in gold and one in crowns.

DarkStorm824 wrote:
When I first saw the mounts they were 90,000, but now when I look at the Bengal tiger (permanent) and some of the other permanents that are 90,000 I see that they are all 15,000. KI maybe dropped the price? Or just my imagination...

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
I agree, all of you. But here's a few ways to make some gold to buy those mounts!

- Battle bosses and collect the things they drop to sell them in bazaar
- Beg your guardian for money to buy online ( No, That's last resort)
- Battle things and collect their gold

Yours truly,
Amber Rosepetal ( Ironforge)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009