Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More space for everything

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2015
1.Can KI please make more castles avaible for us to buy because I seem to can just by 3
2. Can you also make aquaruims affordible for gold. Oh and I have a regular small something festive aquarium and all the different sizes of fish well non of them seem to fit
3. More castle space please

Andrew

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
matveixx on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
1.Can KI please make more castles avaible for us to buy because I seem to can just by 3
2. Can you also make aquaruims affordible for gold. Oh and I have a regular small something festive aquarium and all the different sizes of fish well non of them seem to fit
3. More castle space please

Andrew
Hiya matveixx

1. We can get more castles if we buy an additional castle elixir from the crown shop. Bundles with houses have one included. The elixirs come on sale sometimes too.

2. We can craft aquariums! The fishing bears in Northguard have the recipes

3. We can buy more castle space with bric-a-brac elixirs from the crown shop. We can use 2 per area, adding an extra 100 item space. Any house can have an extra 100 item space inside and then another 100 extra outside too.

I hope this helps

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
Hiya matveixx

1. We can get more castles if we buy an additional castle elixir from the crown shop. Bundles with houses have one included. The elixirs come on sale sometimes too.

2. We can craft aquariums! The fishing bears in Northguard have the recipes

3. We can buy more castle space with bric-a-brac elixirs from the crown shop. We can use 2 per area, adding an extra 100 item space. Any house can have an extra 100 item space inside and then another 100 extra outside too.

I hope this helps
Well that seems expensive but thanks anyways for the help