Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More forum message icons.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
So, I'm thinking, there should be some more message board icons, like these emotions,, , , but, I'm thinking they should be based on the Skeleton Keys & Skeleton Key Locks, Wooden, Stone, and Golden Skeleton Keys and Skeleton Key Locks.

This is something that's been on my mind for a little bit now. Dworgyn, new icons, such as the Shadow icon, has been added before, no reason why we can't have more added.

Plus, I really like seeing the Skeleton Keys whenever I obtain them from bosses. Hope they get added soon. Thanks!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I love this idea, I'd also love icons for the different types of spells. Here's what I'd like:

Damage, Drain, Charm, Ward, AoE, Aura, Global, Enchantment, Manipulation, Polymorph, Mutate, Shadow Self/Creature, Dispel, DoT. (All icons currently in-game)

Pip, Power pip, Shadow pip, Health/Mana/Energy (globes and/or wisps), Potion (refill health and mana).

Hats, Robes, Boots, Wands, Athames, Amulets, Rings, Pets, Mounts, Decks. (Clothing icons)

Same for housing.

Fishing, Gardening, Castle Magic, possibly individual spell type icons within those, Crafting, Reagents, Pet Snacks, TCs, ICs (?), just normal cards.

I think that's all of the specific ones I can think of, but it's still a pretty long list, and might be rather difficult to add all of, but I'd definitely be grateful, and I imagine quite a few others would also be.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Wouldn't this make for more dynamic conversations? :D

Also, it'd be a great welcome to see an update in Message Board Icons.