Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage = ???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
If you have been to Polaris or have been really keeping a close eye on the forums, you should know about the new world called Mirage. All the worlds have been themed on something. But, I have no idea what Mirage would be based on. It could be a mirror world where everything reflects ... or a world that doesn't exist. I still don't know what it would be based on. Maybe this is when the game takes a turn and moves on to more magical make-believe worlds. I would like to hear your responses. Including your guesses as to what the world will be themed on. Also I would really like to make this a hot topic. It will be my first hot topic.

Sincerely, Connor Legendbane (Lvl 73 )
AKA: Weather Man

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mirage, from the few characters we've met from that world, is an Arabian desert themed world peopled by large cats. Along the same sort of theme as the world of Aladdin but with cats.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
I personally think it is a desert based world, somewhat like Krock. Mirage is an illusion in the desert, so that would make sense. Also during the whole Pigswick story, we meet a student from Mirage. They are decked out (hehehe) in clothes that would be very suited for a hot climate. (Look up "Nalia Whisperwind") Anyways, that's my two cents. :)

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Do you mean Nalia Dunestrider. That is an NPC I remember from Wysteria who claims to have come from Mirage. Well I guess your posts wrap it up. -.- No hot topic.

And while I am at it, Empyrea is probably gonna be a medieval themed world.

Sincerely, Connor Legendbane (Lvl 73 )
AKA: Weather Man

Survivor
May 27, 2012
I would say it would be a mix of Zafaria and Krock, it would be full of animals but in a desert, you know, Mirage That's just what I think might happen with the new world.