Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Menu" suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I have a hard time explaining to some young ones why they can't port to me in certain areas, even though they've added me as a friend. When I tell them "can't", "sorry", I get told I'm rude. Would it be possible to add something the the "menu" chat to help? Something like "member area only", or that the Golum Tower is a "solo venture"? I get asked a lot to help them fight the golums, and there is no clear way to tell them they have to do that battle on their own. With "text", you can just explain, but the "menu" users spend a lot of their time trying to get others to help them into an area they just can't access. Just a thought.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Just thought of another one to add

Someone was asking me for her using menu chat the other day. when i tried to port it came up as an instance, so figured he must have been in a dungeon.

i think these 2 would be great.

I can't you are in an instance

Are you in a dungeon

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Thrynn wrote:
I have a hard time explaining to some young ones why they can't port to me in certain areas, even though they've added me as a friend. When I tell them "can't", "sorry", I get told I'm rude. Would it be possible to add something the the "menu" chat to help? Something like "member area only", or that the Golum Tower is a "solo venture"? I get asked a lot to help them fight the golums, and there is no clear way to tell them they have to do that battle on their own. With "text", you can just explain, but the "menu" users spend a lot of their time trying to get others to help them into an area they just can't access. Just a thought.

this would be very useful

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I would like to see, under the Quest menu, a "What quest are you working on?"

Every time someone asks me for help (which I'm willing to give) I find myself unable to ask that simple question. I just want to know what I'm getting myself into. It is VERY rare that they will actually volunteer that information with their menu. Instead it is always "Follow Me".

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
I would like to see, under the Quest menu, a "What quest are you working on?"

Every time someone asks me for help (which I'm willing to give) I find myself unable to ask that simple question. I just want to know what I'm getting myself into. It is VERY rare that they will actually volunteer that information with their menu. Instead it is always "Follow Me".

There is a comment for that already. Go under Activity and you will see it there.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
This would be a good idea, and it would help with a lot of the "mutes" in the game.

:D